• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Writer in search of a publisher - please share tips

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swamptoad

I'm looking for advice.

Firstly, no I have not published anything yet but I do have a good amount of poems, jokes, words of wit, tongue twisters, phrases created with word play, and quick reading (much of which is thought-provoking, inspirational, silly, and original content.) Basically I write all of the time.

Please share your helpful ideas, suggestions for me or anybody else that may be interested in pursuing a publisher.

What I've been told is to basically go to the library, bring along my writings, and let them guide me in the right direction. Its possible that I may need to go to a library in a larger city.

Other suggestions are to try publishing on e-books (kindles, nooks)

I'm not sure about asking Books-A-Million or Barnes and Nobles about how to even get started.

Thanks for reading. Let's see what sort of tips we can offer to those who enjoy writing and might possibly want to pursue a publisher for their efforts.

:)

Latest posts

Back