• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Yahoo Groups Down

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to say that Yahoo took down my RV Toons group and The Gainers Club which I co-moderated with PlumpLin. We weren't given advance notice of the removals by Yahoo. Lin had her group for ten years and mine was about the same length of time too. On top of that Yahoo discontinued my email address as RVGleason. The least Yahoo could have done was give us the courteousy of telling us so we could have made necessary changes or at least save some of the photos, artwork and messages. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. I have a good number of my Tiny cartoons saved on my computer and here in the Dimensions files, and I'm thinking of starting an account on the Deviant Art site to repost my Tiny cartoons, giving folks outside of Yahoo a chance to view them. I'll let you know what I decide.

RV :eat1:

Latest posts

Back