Yoga and sex with a BHM.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
As of this year, Ive been practicing yoga, and Im pretty serious about it. I aim to practice everyday, but it doesnt always work out like that. On top of the spiritual and health benefits, my sex life is AMAZING. Certain positions work REALLY well when having sex with a larger man.

Anyone else into yoga? Any bigger people? Opinions?

Namaste.:)

Love.Metal

Dr. Bitchcraft
So a few things tempted me into this thread:

1.) The fact that my internet-girlfriend started it.

2.) It had the word BHM in it...so there ya go.

3.) I have been doing yoga actively for 12 years. *aka, I is twisty-bendy*

So as far as yoga + sex life, yes...yes it does = AMAZING DIFFERENCE.

It helps you tighten your kegel muscles [I think that's how you spell that...], which are pretty much your vag muscles that help you stop peeing. When you work those out, wow.
Plus just having the pleasure of the added flexibility, it's great for you and the guy. It's exciting for some guys to watch their woman assume the pretzel position, apparently.

Why is it that when I've been drinking, I tend to post on threads that involve either being naked or that involve sex??
Great thread, Rabbit ;]
We'll need to start an FFA Yoga Group here soon...via webcam!

Namaste, Shalom

<3

WhiteHotRazor

Time Travelling
my friend who is in great shape went to hot yoga with his mom at her gym once and he told me he thought he was gonna die haha.

Love.Metal

Dr. Bitchcraft
my friend who is in great shape went to hot yoga with his mom at her gym once and he told me he thought he was gonna die haha.
Was he gonna die because his spandex got a little too tight after watching the yoga class, or because it was a vigorous workout...

...or because he went with his mom?

Lavasse

If any of you ladies need a test subject Im always free :D

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
I actually have done very basic yoga stratches to maintain good balance and relative limber-ness. Especially in High School Swimming.

You know, arching of the back, leg stretches. In fact, the whole position of putting your feet together in front of you and touching your head to your feet is common and I can still do it. I used to tease the skinny swimmers who weren't flexible enough.

"What? You can't touch your head to your feet? C'mon, I've got a gut to reach over and I can do it!" :p

Incidentally, it's helped me out on occasion. I've got awesome limbo-skillz. :D

AZ_Wolf

Lupus Maximus
Back before I gained weight and was new in town (Philly, at the time) and was doing a bunch of things to try to meet people, I took a Yoga class. I only went once, though, because almost everyone in it was over 50 (and I was all of 26 at the time). It was okay, but the main memory of it was that during the warm-downs at the end, one woman actually fell asleep on her mat. Really. :D

Of course now, yoga for me would probably be limited to reaching around other tongs and spoons and food containers and the sneeze guard at a buffet. But if I dated anyone into it -- noooooooo objections at all. ;)

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
I've never really practiced yoga much... but I'm super flexible and bendy anyway. I guess yoga could only improve that, never really thought about it to help in sexual context :eat2: heh

escapist

Belt Buster!
I'll just say that any physical study and practice that increases, flexibility strength and self-awareness is going to have a serious impact on your sex life. . . . . I'm gonna go practice my Tai Chi now LOL.

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
I'll just say that any physical study and practice that increases, flexibility strength and self-awareness is going to have a serious impact on your sex life. . . . . I'm gonna go practice my Tai Chi now LOL.
Ooh i've done Tai Chi... It reminds me of Karate Kid... Paint the fence!

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
"Wax on, Wax off!"

"OW!"

"Oh, sorry ma'am, those bikini lines are tricky!"

:p

topher38

Old Warhorse
well 7 years of Sambo made my flexibly good but age has done a number on my left knee.. but I can still touch my nose with my right big toe just not the left.. and no pic of that will be forthcoming.

Latest posts