• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Young boy out of closeth

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarioOut

Hi everyone, this is my first post in a couple of years. Time ago i ask for help to try to understand why i like big ladys so much, and how to go out of my bbw closeth?. Well i guess that was something like 19 years old, and now im 22. I finally start telling people what kind of girl i like, and some of them really help me to find that its not a bad thing and that i have to fight for what i want. Well to not make this any longuer, i have a question now and i would like to find a good advice of anyone, you know A GIRL MIND ITS HARD TO UNDERSTAND!!. Well now that some friends in my life knows that i like big girls, i dont know i always have this question:

If i date with big girls, theres the possibility, that a girl that doesn't know that i like big girls and specially that i like her because is "Big", could be mad with me because i like her because her body? Any of the gorgeous ladys here wouldn't fell good that guy like her at the first look, because its fat?. Please think in the regular big girls that doesn't know that they can be that attractive to guys, and theres actually guys that find them gorgeous.

In conclusion i would like to know if anyone think that i shouldn't have to say at first to anyone that i like big girls, because theres the chance that a future date would fell unconfortable because she knows from people that i already told that i like big girls, that i actually like her because she is fat, well at first i know that then you fall in love with that person and its not just a good body. The fact that i told to some people that i like big girls was a mistake?

Sorry if that was confused but my english its not that good (preferiria hablarlo en espanol, hah)

Ok, well thanks everyone, i would like to find some help, bye!

Latest posts

Back