• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Young, Kind, Skinny guy ready to eat, love

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthernFatLvr

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say hey. I'm new to this community but I love all things dealing with fat. Recently I have started to let go, and not closely watch my weight and I've found a great amount of happiness. I'm really enjoying eatting, along with the pounds that have come with it. I'm looking to meet more people in this community, so please feel free to send me a message, esp if you'd like to help me turn into a little porker.

I love food, I love to eat, and I love fat, in all of it's forms.

Anyway, it's nice to meet everyone, and hopefully I'll form some great friendships.

Latest posts

Back