Quantcast

Your good deed(s) of the day?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MillyLittleMonster

Shinigami
I just thought id start this thread as I didnt know where else to place it.

Oh well. :D

I'm trying to make myself a better person because I'm trying to sort out my bitterness which I inherited from living in a bad area..

What sort of good deeds have you done lately? I'll post some of mine to.

I went to town yesterday and gave money to help for heroes which is a charity from helping soldiers who came out of conflicts and wars injured mentally and physically and it basically helps them regain their futures.

And the other one was when I went into McDonalds on the way home there was a homeless man and he looked extremely poor from lack of food and drink and bought him a burger and a tea instead of buying it for myself as I could go without a snack for a few hours.

It was worth it when he smiled and said I won't forget this day at least some people have the decency to share with the less fortunate.

And they say good things give good karma well earlier today I opened up a letter from the bank and they refunded me £38 from the blue for a mistake they did on my account which I didnt even know about.

sarahe543

Being open about my love of big men even though mostly it seems to be freaking people out. Except one guy who was very happy :)

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
went to Jessup House of Corrections with 2 awesome gfs and took in a 2 hour AA meeting...the guys love getting out of their heads and hearing our stories and they don't mind lovely ladies to laugh and cry with while incarcerated too much :rolleyes:

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
Seems like not only does the left hand know what the right one is doing, but everyone else does too. ¬_¬

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I don't talk about the good deeds I do. I'd rather the deed speak for itself, even if there is no one around to witness it.

It's a quirk of mine.
I like to talk about things I've done that made me feel good as a by-product (made my day) but I'm with you on this and I don't think it's a quirk. I know that people think I brag a lot, but most of the time it's more shock and awe as in 'holy shit I can't believe this happened, can you?!!'.

cakeboy

Douchepuncher Supreme!
Today I rescued a litter of kittens from a house fire, ended child poverty and cured several rare but awful tropical diseases. Just kidding. I'm fat let's party!

BigWheels

It's OK, I bite back
I sent venison steaks, chops and roasts to the soup kitchen. You shoulda seen the smiles there. Felt damn good.

'Tis better to share than waste.

toni

In the know
I let a coworker/friend who has been rotten to me for the past week vent for an hour about his issues. I noticed he has been off and I had to call him out on it today. Grabbed him by the arm and was like, we need to take a walk NOW. He finally broke down with it all. It felt good to let him unload. Then he apologized for being shitty and I was totally vindicated. HAHAHA FOOL

Oh and when I say he has been rotten to me, he was super rotten. He asked me what I was doing the other night and when I answered dinner he said "Congrats...not bad for a diabetic." Ummm, I am not diabetic. So I was beyond pissed with that comment. Then there was mocking my speech. I have a distinct way of speaking that I am a bit insecure about. He can impersonate me perfectly and it pisses me off. All week in my ear with that nonsense. UGH! :shocked:

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
Today, a lost cat in our town was found thanks to my leg work.

Poster posted at the store.
Woman on facebook posting that her son in law brought this cat home from the same store sign was posted at.
I am friends with both, and got the two talking.

Archie... went home. :bow:

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
A protester grabbed my shirt today. I let him live. I felt generous.

(He was also really buff)

(I may or may not have said something mean to initiate the encounter)

(I had a great lunch afterwards though)

(Seriously it was really tasty - rotisserie chicken is always a winner)

Latest posts