• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Your ideal "look" for a partner (face)!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it would be fun to tell...

If you could pick a look that you like most in a partner what would it be and why (celebrity picks most welcome-your fantasy person)?

Mine would be Ben Orr from The Cars circa 1978 or so... I love his eyes, the whole wide druggy look (his voice was also to die for.. I love lower voices)! :wubu: He just looked super cool and mysterious. I love to see guys who have this similar look. I find alot of Brits have these eyes/look which may be why I think Robert Pattinson, Jude Law & James McAvoy are super hot! (yes RP is very cliche these days, but I liked him before Twilight and all that crap) hahahaha... I think mandolin genius Chris Thile is a mix between RP & Jude Law... he has this similar look to me also and the most gorgeous tenor singing voice :blush: (1st pic Ben Orr, 2nd pic Chris Thile)

Back