Quantcast

Your skinniest and fattest pics

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnytattoos

blah blah blah
My skinniest recent weight was about 185-190#s in 2003.
Although my heaviest weight was about 450#s, I don't have any pics.
A few weeks ago, I dug the same shirt out and took pics at the request of a friend;) at my current weight of 380#s.

Neen

Free Spirit
Haha, I know. I wish I had some myself.
I should probably bust out my grade school pictures.
Do it Tooz! I bet you look wonderful dahling!
I'm at my biggest currently.. size 22 and 214ish.. i used to be a stringbean.. little knobby knee's and wouldn't hardly eat.. man.. what was i thinking? I havn'nt been skinny since.. age..15..

Nerdzilla

Talk Nerdy to Me
This is the thread that keeps on giving! Gratz to the lads, and purrs for the girls! :)

vermillion

est. 1983
lol thanks dood
ive been thinking of cutting it like that again but im so scared ill look dorky

MissMirandaRae

Ok so the first picture is me when I am 18ish.. I was probably around 300 on haloween at rocky horror.

Smallest I can remember being is 12 and around 230 or so and being on the phen phen :( doctors though I should loose weight..look how good those pills were.

at high school graduation I was around 280..

The most recent picture of me I am probably right around 370...highest ive weight is 378.

View attachment haloween-small.jpg

View attachment grab-small.jpg

actually this is the smallest i have been. I gotta find my old Graduation photo from 1993 which I will have to borrow my brother's scanner for it but for now i am including my smallest that I can remember myself being in years and actually current weight now is 258 i dont' remember ever seeing that. I was 326 lbs when I graduated highschool in 1993. soon as i fine that older photo i will post unless i can find a older fatter me photo in my old angelfire account but for now here is a recent smallest i have been in a long time photo. Hope I look good like this.

View attachment 211535.jpg

sure am. if for some reason I can't lose anymore I am actually happy right about here... i am getting loads of compliments now and my self esteem is coming back up. i gotta go find the before photo now hmmmm if i even can .

Status
Not open for further replies.