• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Your Smartass Moment

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OutbackZack

What's one of your favorite smartass moments?

I'll never forget when I was in 6th grade I went to this private (hell) school. Well they were strick about boys with long hair. I guess my hair was gettin' a little too long (and it was only over my eyebrows) and the head master called me out of class. There he stood in front of me and said, "Mr. James your hair is getting a little too long. You need to cut it." Well being the smartass that I am I pointed at a picture of Jesus behind him and replied, "Well Jesus had long hair. So why cant I? Aren't we surpose to be more like him?" Safe to say he wasn't too happy about my remark :doh:

Latest posts

Back