100 Chicken Mcnugget Challenge by 700 lb man!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

escapist

Belt Buster!
:blush: I realized that after I wrote it, but you still get the point I was trying to make.
Hey man at some point we all have a "fail". Its what we do after it that separates the men from the boy's :D

....and don't sweat it man, it was funny.

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
Hey man at some point we all have a "fail". Its what we do after it that separates the men from the boy's :D

....and don't sweat it man, it was funny.
Or I can resort to childish semantics and claim that I'm a "ninja" glutton which denotes tact and subtlety while a normal glutton represents opulent overindulgence.

I win.

escapist

Belt Buster!
Or I can resort to childish semantics and claim that I'm a "ninja" glutton which denotes tact and subtlety while a normal glutton represents opulent overindulgence.

I win.
Yeah but a Ninja also represents an Honor-less Warrior-Assassin who does whatever it takes to kill/betray/steal from his target. They were the Whatever-it-takes tool of warlords who could not or would not challenge their enemy face to face.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!

I win.
or that you're a glutton for all things ninja...

or.....

Ta...Dow

***its for sale right now via amazon.com and you can use the Amazon banner on the top of the board to help Dims :)

Fatfanplus

I dont think Nick said anything about joining dims because he wanted to lose weight to avoid dying....

I believe he said he wanted to lose weight because no one accepted him as being a big guy, and couldn't find someone to love him, or makes friends.

Now he sees that no one will accept him as fat or small on this board...:(:(:(

Nick,
I've told you this in a private message on the other site you go to, and I'll tell you here too:

If you want to make friends, or people to like you, you need to STOP portraying yourself in videos as an object.

If all you do is post videos of yourself stuffing yourself with food, then most people are going to think of you as a pig who stuffs himself with food.

How about making a video, where you sit and talk from the heart about who you are, what you want in life, and even talk bluntly about why/how you got to 700 pounds. Show the people on the internet who you are.
That's a better way to get people to know you than eating 100 McNuggets.

Russ

It's a case of someone finding their self-confidence and self-respect. Dims isn't exactly the best place for a person still looking for those. It's easy to get drunk on the attention one can get on here, and it can lead someone to do ridiculous things.

At some point every one of us has to draw the line and decide to take care of ourselves like we deserve.
I think you nailed the post on its head. This post has taken off in all sorts of directions, but the one that I want to focus on for just one second is why Nick posted it.

He said he wanted to feel accepted and have someone love him. I don't personally know how a link to a video accomplishes that.

Honestly, right now I'm still rarely posting so that I can get to know the crew. There is a lot more listening and reading involved before I can say that I've gotten friends on the site... but posting a text line message and starting a thread with a video isn't the same thing to me.

Individuals who choose to stay at the size they are--skinny, average, big, whatever--do it because they are okay with their size. Maybe feeling comfortable in your own skin isn't going to be 100% the case every day of your life, but if you want to gain or lose weight, normally it is one or the other for a set amount of time.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Nick wanted to initially lose weight (as stated in the cited You Tube profile page) but is now flaunting the gaining aspect of himself. This contradicts what he said he wants, so as a FFA, I'm confused. More than that, I wouldn't want to push weight gain, weight loss, or stability of all the weight if my partner/friend/lover/etc. is not even sure what he wants. So this video makes me scratch my head because I don't know what Nick's intentions are--in totality--aside from meet a lady.

SlightlyMorbid

Darth Cuddles
Nick,
I've told you this in a private message on the other site you go to, and I'll tell you here too:

If you want to make friends, or people to like you, you need to STOP portraying yourself in videos as an object.

If all you do is post videos of yourself stuffing yourself with food, then most people are going to think of you as a pig who stuffs himself with food.

How about making a video, where you sit and talk from the heart about who you are, what you want in life, and even talk bluntly about why/how you got to 700 pounds. Show the people on the internet who you are.

Russ

Someone give this guy/gal a fucking medal for pointing out what it's really about along with the post above mine.

escapist

Belt Buster!
Nick,

Russ
I'm at a loss cause on other sites he says he's only 400 lbs in his profile. That said I'm not at a loss on his motivations. He said he did the video's for $$$ not friends.

cakeboy

Douchepuncher Supreme!
I don't mind being objectified. HMU ladies!

p.s. chicken mcnuggets are barely chicken and more mcchunk than mcnugget - discuss.

KHayes666

Go away
Should we pitch in to get chicken mcnuggets for Chicken Legs.....or am I totally lost?

Latest posts