100 Chicken Mcnugget Challenge by 700 lb man!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
Yes, debunked BUT it IS common practice for grocery stores and supermarkets to use a product euphemistically called 'dynamite' on meat that is past its expiration date and has also lost its color. The product makes the meat very bright red and US law allows the meat to be repackaged as 'family specials' and 'for bar-b-ques' etc. and basically put a new arbitrary expiration date on the new packaging.

Also, whenever you see chicken wrapped in big packages with a 'family' or 'cook-out' sticker and covered in herbs, that's because the herbs and spices and repackaging let them get around the law. I only know this because I have butchers and supermarket dept. managers in my family going back generations.

Don't even ask what they do in the seafood department.

Yeah, I don't think I wanna know what they do in the seafood department, but I've met a few people who could use the treatment, just sayin...

Also, one of my grandfather's first jobs, when he came north, was taking a razor blade to frozen sides of beef, shaving the old expiration date off, and stamping a new one on.

I just checked out his latest vid (now calls himself King Gluttony) and I feel naughty for doing so. Blast him and his marketable personality and looks.

Latest posts