• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

100% Hand Crafted Hemp Jewelry

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LusciousAmazon

Large And In Charge!
Hi everyone, I just wanted to take a second to tell everyone about my Hemp Jewelry

When I try to find Necklaces, Bracelets and especially Anklets that fit I have a hard time finding them to fit comfortable or even fit at all! That's when I decided to start making my own Jewelry. I've just started up a website which has a few of the Necklaces that I've made, they're all 20" Or longer! I put a lot of time and effort into each and every single thing that I make in hopes that other people out there will be able to enjoy them. To Check out my site just go to http://www.Etsy.Com/Shop/HempByShellZ
Or If you would like to submit a Personal Request item, to fit you Send me a message on [email protected] and I'll see what I can do for you! Thanks for your time!

Latest posts

Back