• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

2010 Singles Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
New Year, new thread!
Still single? Newly single? Single and ready to mingle? Then this is the place for you!
Come in and let your single status be known. Complain about it if you hate it. Brag about it if you enjoy it. Either way...you're single and that's what counts.
Here's to hoping we all find a partner in 2009 and I don't have to start the 2010 Singles Thread.
Oh, and if you haven't already guessed...this JerseyGirl is still single!
Anyone else?

That was what I wrote when I started last year's thread...and since we're all not partnered up...welcome to the 2010 Singles Thread!

Back