20yr Twins at the Lake House Summer fun Pics

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripley

In Remembrance
I have never said one word against Ryan (or anyone else). Why you want me to shut up when pointing out that people are wrong when they say he was never asked is kinda weird, IMO. It's not man-hating, FA-hating, Feeder-hating, or anyting else. I think people are waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy oversensitive around this place, and so very eager to take umbrage it's creating a deficit in the rest of the world.

Tina

Older and wiser now
socialbfly...feeling bad because ur hurting my rep. but i don't care. You should see all the PM's and rep replies i'm getting against you, not blaming me that i don't post here much.
That's your claim, about the "notes" thing, Ryan. You have nothing to back it up. And it's not possible for Dianna to hurt your rep with the posts she's made; that is something only you can do to yourself.

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!
You know, you dont know me, i dont know you, so again, i will explain (and in simple words for some) i have 19 year old twin nieces...and the thought that someone could possibly post without their permission the pictures that were posted had me concerned. i am far from the weight board police, but i am a fairly respected member of dimensions. i have put my time in here for ten years, how about you?

I never attacked you, and repeatedly you came out on the offensive even calling me names.

You proved my point for me. Grow up.

^^ point proven by the two posts above mine.

I think people are waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy oversensitive around this place, and so very eager to take umbrage it's creating a deficit in the rest of the world.
Way oversensitive, but not in the way you think.

More so hypersensitive to individuals expressing their opinions or sharing their media that they're instantly assumed to be someone who's being a creep.

I get more disgusted by the day at the way FAs and other people simply trying to express their opinion are treated around here.

exile in thighville

groups/347570880589/
I have never said one word against Ryan (or anyone else). Why you want me to shut up when pointing out that people are wrong when they say he was never asked is kinda weird, IMO. It's not man-hating, FA-hating, Feeder-hating, or anyting else. I think people are waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy oversensitive around this place, and so very eager to take umbrage it's creating a deficit in the rest of the world.
people are way oversensitive around this place, but that's cuz it's umbrage season.

Admiral_Snackbar

Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie
I don't often go into picture threads, but only checked this out because I've seen Ryan's posts before and was absolutely floored at how adorable and sweet the pictures were. Not trying to be skanky, not a bunch of heavily-inebriated women like you see in a frillion myspace pages. Just a guy with very cute girl friends relaxing in their bathing suits, tasteful and just normal for a change.

I agree everyone's been half-cocked in this board lately, and it's starting to really bother people. I can't speak to Ryan's presence on the board otherwise, or the anonymity factor of his models. All I can say is the photos were tasteful yet cute and sexy in a way rarely seen around these parts.

I am just curious as to Ryan's tactics (and obvious charm), and how he finds such adorable ladies (albeit a bit young for this old fart). There is thankfully not a single vibe of "he got the girls drunk and took pictures of them", which is what you seem to see everywhere else on the intertubes.

RyanFA

The saddest part is that this type of attitude is driving away the men who simply want to appreciate the beauty of fat women.
this is true, she is causing us FA's to feel ashamed of posting and how we want to show the beauty and admire fat women. I don't know if she's jealous or just has an attitude problem, but damn.

And the previous post about the baby kittens was hilarous--you hit the nail on the head!

I think many of us want to tell people if you are going to be negative then don't post, nobody wants to hear you put down a thread! This makes me want to start my own boards using vBulletin just so I can be the admin and delete your ass. anyways enough of me being negative, not gonna let hers and others attitudes consume my night.

The most ridiculous one was Ruby Ripples since she accused me of lieing and can't even tell the difference between the girls. Automatically jumped to a negative conclusion and flat out tried to start drama!

I'm done with the drama, this post was suppose to be about "Summer Fun" and it definitely is not fun with drama.

Lets all drop it, and this will be a better place.

ripley

In Remembrance
^^ point proven by the two posts above mine.

Way oversensitive, but not in the way you think.

More so hypersensitive to individuals expressing their opinions or sharing their media that they're instantly assumed to be someone who's being a creep.

I get more disgusted by the day at the way FAs and other people simply trying to express their opinion are treated around here.

I didn't assume anyone was a creep.

I was assumed to be a man-hating bitch, in another infamous thread, by some of the same people that are crying foul now. It's a double standard, and yes, it swings both ways, but doing it in one case and then decrying it in another is just plain idiotic.

It's not "FAs and other people" ....it's FAs and everyone else. We're all misused, abused, misunderstood. Oh the humanity.

ripley

In Remembrance
I was going to respond to that but I'll let the mods take care of it.

I will ask though, what have I done in this thread to make you act like that towards me, and say those things?

Kortana

Feelin' Cheeky!
this is true, she is causing us FA's to feel ashamed of posting and how we want to show the beauty and admire fat women. I don't know if she's jealous or just has an attitude problem, but damn.

And the previous post about the baby kittens was hilarous--you hit the nail on the head!

I think many of us want to tell people if you are going to be negative then don't post, nobody wants to hear you put down a thread! This makes me want to start my own boards using vBulletin just so I can be the admin and delete your ass. anyways enough of me being negative, not gonna let hers and others attitudes consume my night.
I agreed with the fact people were being too harsh with you. I actually found that Ruby's post was much more offensive to your character than Ripley was being. With everyone on your side you had a chance to take the high road- looks like you may have missed the exit.

ripley

In Remembrance
I think he saw that others here hate me, so it was a convenient bandwagon to jump on. Yeah, it stung a little but I'm a big girl (ha) and I can take it. I know that I've not said anything against him at all, that he chooses to do so against me...well.

RyanFA

Please excuse the harshness in the previous post, I just dont like it when people think they can walk all over everybody without getting facts straight first.

I think that this should be a place for us FA's to be able to post the fun times that we are having with bigger girls. It shows that we are more open about it and aren't ashamed of being with them. These boards are about fa/bbw appreciation, please lets keep it that way. I'd love to see other guys having a great time with their bigger girl friends. It's a way for us to show eachother that we aren't ashamed and actually proud to be hanging out with such beautiful women. I was just being very open about my appreciation and admiration for these girls and wanted to share it with everyone. I wish more guys would post like this to show that there are more of us out there out having fun with chubby chicks and living it up :) We want to promote fat as being sexy and fun, and the confidence of being with beautiful women.

RyanFA

quote from one of my reps:
Thanks for the pictures. Don't take them down. If we can't post pictures of fat women we find attractive here, or capitulate to the demands of the WB police, we might as well never post again.
Ladies please read this

skunkspot

I think it just annoyed people that you seemed to gave a smart ass answer to blame him by saying he should have replied before people went nuts instead of people being responsible for their own nutiness. And agreeing worth Kortana, I got no clue how you became the lighting rod here. Its amazed me that the real antagonist of the thread has gotten off relatively cleanly, unless people are mistaking Ripley for Ripples at a quick glance.

ripley

In Remembrance
Please excuse the harshness in the previous post, I just dont like it when people think they can walk all over everybody without getting facts straight first.

I think that this should be a place for us FA's to be able to post the fun times that we are having with bigger girls. It shows that we are more open about it and aren't ashamed of being with them. These boards are about fa/bbw appreciation, please lets keep it that way. I'd love to see other guys having a great time with their bigger girl friends. It's a way for us to show eachother that we aren't ashamed and actually proud to be hanging out with such beautiful women. I was just being very open about my appreciation and admiration for these girls and wanted to share it with everyone. I wish more guys would post like this to show that there are more of us out there out having fun with chubby chicks and living it up :) We want to promote fat as being sexy and fun, and the confidence of being with beautiful women.
I didn't walk all over you. If you have issue with someone else, please confine your vitriol to them, and not me. My only issue was that people were saying you weren't asked whether or not you had permission, and you most definitely were. In fact, you're still saying it (the part I bolded)...but you answered that you did, so all's good, post away.

If "excuse my "Fuck You" and other ill-behavior" is supposed to be an apology, it falls a little short.

RyanFA

I didn't walk all over you. If you have issue with someone else, please confine your vitriol to them, and not me. My only issue was that people were saying you weren't asked whether or not you had permission, and you most definitely were. In fact, you're still saying it (the part I bolded)...but you answered that you did, so all's good, post away.

If "excuse my "Fuck You" and other ill-behavior" is supposed to be an apology, it falls a little short.
could you please just stop responding to things im saying and just drop it... jeeze this whole issue was made out of nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts