• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

50% off clearance size 28 jeans on Torrid!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fallenangel2904

Fat Fashionista
Just a heads up- don't know if this will help anyone at all, but I know size 28's are a little tough to come by with Torrid- well at least from what I have been told- but there are quite a few size 28 jeans on clearance at Torrid. Only the size 28's are left so if I wore that size I would jump on it!

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/...T<>prd_id=845524442201441&bmUID=1277996345558

I'm a 24/26 myself depending so no use to me, but thought this might make some shop-a-holic - such as myself's day LOL :)

Back