700 lb woman wants to weigh 1000 lbs

Discussion in 'Fat in the Media' started by jbevan70, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Sep 11, 2016 #1

jbevan70

jbevan70

jbevan70

Just learned about this woman recently. Monica Riley weighs 700 lbs and is hoping to get up to 1000, to the point where she's immobile. anyone else seen this story? Also, it says she's a model, but I haven't found any information about her site.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8HDFAu6Z3A[/ame]

2. Sep 11, 2016 #2

fatmd

fatmd

fatmd

She goes by PurpleWings. I don't think she's actually 700 lbs. She's not Echo's size, and Echo isn't 700 from what I recall.

Ilegalpat likes this.
  3. Sep 11, 2016 #3

jbevan70

jbevan70

jbevan70

Well, maybe she's just got a different way of metabolizing/storing that fat.

4. Sep 12, 2016 #4

Blackjack

Blackjack

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa

That "different way" must mean that her bones are made of cast iron, because she's significantly smaller than most women around the 550 mark who I know, and shorter.

She also talked about how she had her underage stepbrother photograph her adult content for her, but I guess that can also be overlooked because she's gaining, right?

Ilegalpat and Angel like this.
  5. Sep 12, 2016 #5

jbevan70

jbevan70

jbevan70

Yeah, I can't deny that is kind of disturbing.

6. Sep 13, 2016 #6

Sunshine_Fette

Sunshine_Fette

Sunshine_Fette

She has a clips4sale and I agree with Blackjack!
    I will buy her weigh in that shows she is 700 lbs because that just doesn't seem true. The whole "documentary" just irked me, her boyfriend and the stepbrother stuff especially just angered me.

azerty likes this.
  7. Sep 13, 2016 #7

Shosh

Shosh

Shosh

Susannah

Sounds like utter stupidity to me.
    She is only 27 years old. She will not feel the impact of her decision for several years yet.
    People get prone to having other health conditions in their 40's, and it may not be so much fun for her then.
    I say this as a 46 year old, 360 pound woman with MS who is struggling at my weight.
    The guy will be out the door as soon as he has gotten what he wants out of the relationship and he tires of it also.
    To think otherwise is nieve.

8. Sep 13, 2016 #8

fatmd

fatmd

fatmd

The other thing I want to point out is that her Feabie profile until a few weeks ago said 650 lbs (which I also doubted) and now is magically up to 700 with no visible change in her appearance from the pictures/videos she has uploaded. It's almost as if she thinks lying about her weight will set her apart from other SSBBW models (which unfortunately it kinda does--450-550 is kinda average for SSBBW models, but 700 is rare) and make people more likely to buy her content.

Also, I don't believe she had the feeder boyfriend until a few months ago since I recall her uploading a video on YouTube just a couple months ago mentioning getting a boyfriend. So for them to present it as this relationship where he has fed her to get to the point of 700 lbs seems like it's disingenuous. I think she's just a big girl who realized that she could make money off of the fetish.

I get that I am assuming a lot about her. I should mention that I do think she's beautiful and she's definitely SSBBW. Just not as big as she presents herself. She sure doesn't look like Goddess Patty did when she was close to 700.

9. Sep 13, 2016 #9

Shosh

Shosh

Shosh

Susannah

She is pretty tall for a woman 5'11 I think she said, so she could be carrying more weight without it looking as much, but yeah I do not think she is 700.
    Look I understand that some people are into this fetish, I just have a number of friends who were past feedees and have had their life and health decimated by it.
    They have struggled emotionally too.
    Let's not just pretend this is a lifestyle with no fallout.
    I found Monica talking about having a toilet built into her bed disturbing too.
    I mean really? Disturbing.

10. Sep 13, 2016 #10

loveembig

loveembig

loveembig

Smells like bullshit to me.

11. Sep 14, 2016 #11

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing

Like Shosh already pointed out....making this decision at 27 and living with the reality of it years down the road are two completely different things.

The bf made me smirk when he said "it's her life and her body so I won't tell her what to do". Will he sing the same song if she decided she wanted to lose weight?

Her mother took the news better than I would have...

12. Sep 14, 2016 #12

Shosh

Shosh

Shosh

Susannah

I understand that people have their fetishes etc, but don't try to blow off the consequences of those choices.
    That couple is living in a fantasy world in more ways than one.
    And then to say you would get a nanny to look after your baby if you have one.
    You don't have a baby so you can farm it out for somebody else to look after because you cannot.
    If they are making a living from this people are going to comment upon it and call bullshit where they see it.

13. Oct 18, 2016 #13

collared Princess

collared Princess

collared Princess

I just did a show with her ..The Robert Irvine show..she said she wanted to have a baby so I warned her ..her boyfriend has a serious anger issue...

Ilegalpat likes this.
  14. Oct 22, 2016 #14

Shosh

Shosh

Shosh

Susannah

Well if anybody would know about having a baby and being an SSBBW it is you Donna.
    Willful ignorance on her part.
    The boyfriend will be long gone when the current situation no longer suits him.

15. Oct 22, 2016 #15

azerty

azerty

azerty

Life is worth living

I'm a man, and it makes me so cross to see other may be so selfish and stupid acting like the one here.

16. Mar 22, 2018 #16

Chuggernut

Chuggernut

Chuggernut

17. Mar 22, 2018 #17

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

I agree. I instinctively distrust people who come out and say this sort of thing. I want to believe. I want to have hope, but I've seen so many people say they want to be fat, and I've seen so many people change their minds. Even if a person really means it (and some do, though in this case, I'm doubtful even of that,) the whole world is against them, and apparently, very few can resist that kind of pressure.

18. Mar 22, 2018 #18

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

It's all about the money, sonny. You say "I want to be 1,000 pounds!" and suddenly your Paypal is flooded with cash. Go to the media, let them video you walking to your fridge with your belly hanging out and your man-pal with his arm around you and the $$$ comes raining in. Then when interest has died down, you announce you've reconsidered - or you simply disappear.

This has been going on in the community for almost two decades...the young 'uns fall for it.

GordoNegro likes this.
  19. Mar 22, 2018 #19

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

A tragedy indeed. This is one of many reasons why I consider honesty the most important quality a person can possess. This sort of thing is no different from a snake oil salesman, who promises miracles in a bottle, then goes back on his word, as soon as he thinks he can get away with it.

20. Mar 24, 2018 #20

HereticFA

HereticFA

HereticFA

I think it's more of a case where reality rudely slams into their fantasy.
    http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/fi...y/news-story/ce94a4f03014c8b4fd333993898659a3

(Nothing like empirical data to re-align one's theoretical views. Not to worry, there's always more young 'uns coming along with the same mistaken theories.)