700 lb woman wants to weigh 1000 lbs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TwoSwords

I think it's more of a case where reality rudely slams into their fantasy.
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/fitness/weight-loss/318kg-mumtobe-gives-up-on-dream-of-being-worlds-fattest-woman-for-the-sake-of-baby/news-story/ce94a4f03014c8b4fd333993898659a3

(Nothing like empirical data to re-align one's theoretical views. Not to worry, there's always more young 'uns coming along with the same mistaken theories.)
You're right. There's nothing like empirical data to re-align one's theoretical views. At least not in the article you linked to. It's just more biased media trash.

Tracyarts

Yeah, no. I'm the same height and body shape as her, and when I looked like what she looks like in that video, I was around 425 pounds. She's nowhere near 700 pounds, and I doubt she's even 500.

She's just another fat chick with a camera who figured out that she could make a buck off of throwing around outrageous numbers and bizarre fantasy scenarios to draw some shock value attention from the media and get the fetishists sniffing around her clip store.

It'll play out one of two ways. She'll work her 15 minutes, make some pocket money, and disappear. Or stick around for a while, gain a bunch of weight, get dumped by the boyfriend when he has to start doing ass wiping duty, then boohoo to the media in hopes of getting a second payday and a weight loss intervention endorsement.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
I started following the YouTube links and this person pre pregnancy during pregnancy and after pregnancy looks kind of the same. I’m also doubting the 700 lb claim.

Tracii

I'm with Larry I'll bet she is doing it for the money and the 15 min of fame on TV.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
I watch reality tv. Yes I know there is very little “reality”. This type of coverage is just news filler. When I was in the board of a 501c3 charitable organization (several different times) we always got the best news and special segment coverage in the summer. August was the best month. I’ve been on the news many many times (for animal rescue not the fats). I wonder if this is one of those filler pieces.....

She's already lost weight and on a diet. She has an IG account under purplewings919. I always thought she was full of shit and just cashing in. She always was going to have a baby and I couldn't see how they were going to do that and her be immobile; unrealistic from so many points of view.

AndSoItGoes

She's already lost weight and on a diet. She has an IG account under purplewings919. I always thought she was full of shit and just cashing in. She always was going to have a baby and I couldn't see how they were going to do that and her be immobile; unrealistic from so many points of view.
I hope she cashed in at least a little. The mostly men who love the idea of women getting fatter and fatter, to the point of severe issues, should be conned, every minute of every day.

I hope she cashed in at least a little. The mostly men who love the idea of women getting fatter and fatter, to the point of severe issues, should be conned, every minute of every day.
He wasn't the driving force behind it, she was. And also you are generalising. I can't think of any women that got to immobility specifically because of and for someone else. Most of (if not almost all) the men and women that become immobile were not even aware of any of the plus communities existing and did not intentionally gain or desire to be big.

AndSoItGoes

I was referring to the men who pay. I don't care if they don't get what's promised.

I was referring to the men who pay. I don't care if they don't get what's promised.
Okay, no one gives a flying F about who pays for what. No matter what is promised to whom; the people that are saying that they are going to become a certain way for whatever reason IMHO cheapen it for the people that got there by no fault nor intention. So what what a Man (OR WOMAN, ARE YOU FORGETTING ABOUT FFA's?) want? There are plenty of men and women that got very very big upon their own accord that sell pictures and videos that men and women can get off over. You seem to be very hateful of the members of our community... And you seem to have been a member for 5 minutes

LouisJoseph57

Go for it young lady! I hope I can see some pictures of you right now and some later when you reach your weight goal you are aiming for when you get to thousand pounds. Please! Thank You very much!

collared Princess

Sounds like utter stupidity to me.
She is only 27 years old. She will not feel the impact of her decision for several years yet.
People get prone to having other health conditions in their 40's, and it may not be so much fun for her then.
I say this as a 46 year old, 360 pound woman with MS who is struggling at my weight.
The guy will be out the door as soon as he has gotten what he wants out of the relationship and he tires of it also.
To think otherwise is nieve.
Not all guys are out the door..and I’m 51 and would love to be bigger but it seems the older I get the harder it is to gain...

LouisJoseph57

I wish I can meet her, but I can't afford to travel. I would have loved to travel and sitesee on her, and play with her rolls of fat all day and all night long, and be her human toilet for the rest of my life.

Sounds like utter stupidity to me.
She is only 27 years old. She will not feel the impact of her decision for several years yet.
People get prone to having other health conditions in their 40's, and it may not be so much fun for her then.
I say this as a 46 year old, 360 pound woman with MS who is struggling at my weight.
The guy will be out the door as soon as he has gotten what he wants out of the relationship and he tires of it also.
To think otherwise is nieve.
Totally agree with you!

Latest posts