+800 Pound Vanilla from bbwroylty.com is on Jan. 2020 "My 600 lb Life"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Super Fan

Vanilla" is an ultra-sized 6'2" tall fat model who put out the kind of show that super FA "bigger the better" guys loved. After about two years and a 200-pound weight gain her FA show looks like it will end. In January 2020, she will be on "My 600 Pound Life".
She is the first person you see on this preview.

On her show, she seemed happy with her mega-weight and even talked about gaining. Now she will probably be on a weight loss journey and her ultra fat positivity will come to a stop. It is a hard way of life to prefer or be a woman over 600 pounds because even if you find a girl who says she is ok with her weight usually she will change her mind and become a radical weight loss fanatic. Let's face facts no one or very very few like being immobilized by their fat over the long run. So we extreme FAs can make our dreams come true over the short run, but ultra fat sexual heaven is usually not meant to last, sad to say.

TwoSwords

It is a hard way of life to prefer or be a woman over 600 pounds because even if you find a girl who says she is ok with her weight usually she will change her mind and become a radical weight loss fanatic.
This is honestly my worst nightmare; far worse than being single. It's why I'm more concerned with the other person being an FA like me, rather than with how much they actually weigh. Worst case scenario, at least we'd have something to discuss (and could maybe play some fun games together.) Weight loss fanatics and I have absolutely no room for negotiation.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
She was very vocally anti-feedism, to the point that she was called vanilla with regard to her kinks related to the feedist community on Feabie.

She took that as an insult but decided to turn it into something... empowering? Or something? And made it her modeling name.

That was like two and a half years ago and since then she's been selling the fantasy to people that she's into something that she very openly hated.

It's no surprise that she's now losing the weight that she never wanted to put on.

Super Fan

Yes, you are right TwoSwords, I love ultra-size women; over 500 pounds so I have had many of my relationships hit the rocks because of "weight loss journeys". Hey I love ultra fat women, I did not sign up for a dam "weight loss journey" - sorry.

Super Fan

Blackjack, wow you are an insider, I was just a fan of her show and her body was absolutely incredible.

extra_m13

this is a good thread to talk about. vanilla... i have only seen her in a few videos. her gain is amazing and beyond what we normally see, of course she seemed ok with it but you really have to wonder how happy can you be if you can only walk a few meters and you get absolutely out of breath and your life span is reduced to whocares either way i am not really enjoying any of this. honestly, if anyone is willing to forgo all that there is in life so thay can keep on eating and gaining despite being attached to a bed, we must admit that it is an addiction at the same level of any other drug, alcohol, cocaine, etc

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS
this is a good thread to talk about. vanilla... i have only seen her in a few videos. her gain is amazing and beyond what we normally see, of course she seemed ok with it but you really have to wonder how happy can you be if you can only walk a few meters and you get absolutely out of breath and your life span is reduced to whocares either way i am not really enjoying any of this. honestly, if anyone is willing to forgo all that there is in life so thay can keep on eating and gaining despite being attached to a bed, we must admit that it is an addiction at the same level of any other drug, alcohol, cocaine, etc

yeah i get that

Super Fan

extra-m13 Yea it is not "healthy" to weigh 800 pounds, it is not "healthy" to climb mountains where there is a 30% death rate, going to war on the front lines is not "healthy" scuba diving, race car driving, motorcycle racing, being a test pilot, being a pro-wrestler on steroids are all very dangerous things to do. The last thing I am going to do is scold my ultra-sized girlfriend because she hates exercise and wants to eat an entire extra large pizza. Shaming and scolding do not work, she would order pizzas delivered and eat the pizza behind my back. The truth is that I love her the way she is and her being that huge, for me is the biggest turn on that there is in life.

TwoSwords

I don't need to admit anything of the kind. Addictions can be proven to exist with evidence, and I'd need some evidence relevant to addictions, in order to be sure of that.

That said, I get the whole "wanting to be able to still get around" thing. It makes sense to me. What does not make sense is when it shifts from "I want to join in the fun" to "I want to be thin." There was a woman I saw on YouTube a while back, who said that she liked being larger, puffier and softer, but she didn't like the actual weight itself; the actually-being-weighed-down, and I get that too. That's another reason why I'd rather have an FFA than just someone who happens to be very fat. There's many ways to simulate these kinds of experiences, without actually immobilizing yourself, and for me, that'd be enough, but it's rough on some other kinds of FAs.

Super Fan

TwoSwords - Hmmm FFA as in Female Fat Admirer, then the guy would need to be fat himself to attract the FFA. Unless the Female Fat Admirer was bi-sexual and loved super fat females as much as you do. I heard about a guy who dated a FFA and they both were normal size but they both preferred super sized females to have threesomes with. So they were each other's excuses. They seemed to be a normal couple to their family and friends but behind closed doors, they were both having sex with their mega-fat girlfriend.

TwoSwords

TwoSwords - Hmmm FFA as in Female Fat Admirer, then the guy would need to be fat himself to attract the FFA. Unless the Female Fat Admirer was bi-sexual and loved super fat females as much as you do.
I'm not the size I'd like to be, but I'm not a skinny fellow either. I suppose in my case, I just have difficulty imagining being FA and not generally thinking that people/animals/snowmen/potato heads/etc look better fat than thin. I would expect an FFA to be able to understand that perspective and share in the fun.

Super Fan

Two Swords, ok that makes sense. Yea, snowmen, potato heads, fat fetish models and Santa are always fat, but ballerinas, tightrope walkers & acrobatic dancing showgirls can't be over 300 pounds or they could not do their shows.

TwoSwords

Two Swords, ok that makes sense. Yea, snowmen, potato heads, fat fetish models and Santa are always fat, but ballerinas, tightrope walkers & acrobatic dancing showgirls can't be over 300 pounds or they could not do their shows.
Also ninjas. Can't forget them. ;)
But so long as someone isn't aspiring to be a ballerina, a tightrope walker, an acrobatic dancing showgirl, a ninja or a secret agent of some kind, I don't see what the big deal would be with thinness.

Rob hudson

extra_m13 said:
# # #

I'm not sure I agree with that entirely. Gambling, drug, alcohol addictions, they are all poisonous to not only the addict but to those around them. Junkies and drunkies will steal, lie, injure or otherwise harm those around them to obtain the substance of their addiction. Gambling addicts will risk everything even unto the point of losing their homes and families to keep gambling. Where as someone who is addicted to gaining weight (if it can even be classified as an addiction, which I doubt) generally only harm themselves, if it can be classified as harm. Honestly, if they're happy doing it, can it be classified as harm? I've never heard of anyone starving their family because they like to gain weight. I think it's a life style choice, not an addiction. And I'm all for letting people make their own choices, so long as those choices aren't harmful to others. And having an extra pizza isn't harmful to anyone except the pizza lol.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
extra_m13 said:
# # #

I'm not sure I agree with that entirely. Gambling, drug, alcohol addictions, they are all poisonous to not only the addict but to those around them. Junkies and drunkies will steal, lie, injure or otherwise harm those around them to obtain the substance of their addiction. Gambling addicts will risk everything even unto the point of losing their homes and families to keep gambling. Where as someone who is addicted to gaining weight (if it can even be classified as an addiction, which I doubt) generally only harm themselves, if it can be classified as harm. Honestly, if they're happy doing it, can it be classified as harm? I've never heard of anyone starving their family because they like to gain weight. I think it's a life style choice, not an addiction. And I'm all for letting people make their own choices, so long as those choices aren't harmful to others. And having an extra pizza isn't harmful to anyone except the pizza lol.
And I'm not sure that I agree with your assessment of addiction. For parents, immobilizing extra weight can harm the family unit. If you cannot care for yourself, much less your children or spouse, how is that not harmful?
Btw, I am a fat woman and a mother. My weight has jumped up and down over many years. Everyone's life is better when I do more/have more mobility. When I take up healthier eating, everyone in the house eats better. When I exercise regularly, I encourage others to do so. The family caregivers have a significant role in the health and happiness of those around them.

Rob hudson

Green Eyed Fairy said:
For parents, immobilizing extra weight can harm the family unit. If you cannot care for yourself, much less your children or spouse, how is that not harmful?

# # #

I can see your point, but I don't think such a situation equates to the drunks and junks putting their habits over caring for their kids. Something I myself have experienced.

op user

And I'm not sure that I agree with your assessment of addiction. For parents, immobilizing extra weight can harm the family unit. If you cannot care for yourself, much less your children or spouse, how is that not harmful?
Btw, I am a fat woman and a mother. My weight has jumped up and down over many years. Everyone's life is better when I do more/have more mobility. When I take up healthier eating, everyone in the house eats better. When I exercise regularly, I encourage others to do so. The family caregivers have a significant role in the health and happiness of those around them.
May I point out there is a significant difference between a young (or youngish) couple and a family with kids. When two adults are starting to see each other all those considerations referred to by GEF do not really apply and even they may be attractive. However when kids arrive it does require serious consideration as not to create undue problems on the family.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Green Eyed Fairy said:
For parents, immobilizing extra weight can harm the family unit. If you cannot care for yourself, much less your children or spouse, how is that not harmful?

# # #

I can see your point, but I don't think such a situation equates to the drunks and junks putting their habits over caring for their kids. Something I myself have experienced.
I'm a compulsive over eater and divorced from an alcoholic. We were a match made in heaven as co-dependents. I just didn't get arrested for DWI while shoving a big mac in my face when driving.
If you are trying to make a point about one type of addiction being "less harmless" than another then sure, I am with you. My issues with food is mainly killing myself and I don't miss work over it.
However, in your original post, you said you don't believe it's an addiction.
It is.....just in a different way. And I will even go one step further. You can put down alcohol and never drink again. I have to keep on eating though....
How is a person willing to "eat themselves to death" that much different than someone who drinks themself to death? See the parallel? It's not the "drug of choice" because everyone gets to pick their poison, but the same underlying problems of addicts across the board.

Last edited:

TwoSwords

I would say that the connection between weight and the other things you mention (healthier eating and regular exercise,) is either an indirect connection or a causal connection. However, we don't say that people have an addiction to yellow teeth, or an addiction to lung cancer. We say they're addicted to cigarettes. So we don't have any reason to think people can be "addicted" to gaining weight. It's just a (possible) consequence of other choices on the part of the people involved.
As for whether the immobile state causes harm to the family, I think it certainly can under specific conditions; just not because the person isn't able to be active. The definition of "harm" only covers physical or psychological injury. It doesn't refer to damage done to efficiency.
And incidentally, there are many people who will never have the same ability to care actively for their loved ones that we often take for granted. Many people suffer from serious injuries, paralysis or other conditions that limit their ability to get around, without the added benefits that fatness brings, and many of them can still find some level of happiness in a family unit.
I'm not saying you should eat unhealthy or stop exercising. Don't. It's good for you. I'm just saying; these are not unusual or unnatural problems, which need to be laid at the feet of addiction.

Group builder