+800 Pound Vanilla from bbwroylty.com is on Jan. 2020 "My 600 lb Life"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Colonial Warrior

I am a fat woman and a mother. My weight has jumped up and down over many years. Everyone's life is better when I do more/have more mobility. When I take up healthier eating, everyone in the house eats better. When I exercise regularly, I encourage others to do so. The family caregivers have a significant role in the health and happiness of those around them.

I'm a compulsive over eater and divorced from an alcoholic. We were a match made in heaven as co-dependents.
I just have the same problem with over eating.

You just took the right path to deal with it.

You are a very strong woman in soul and spirit. My most sincere admiration for you!

Super Fan

[QUOTE="TwoSwords, as long as you're not "a secret agent of some kind, I don't see what the big deal would be with thinness."[/QUOTE]
Hmmm Secret agent Baxter, Sara Baxter, 5'3" 576-pound seductress, her assignment is to seduce and gather information from Gregory Baranov who heads the anti-USA Russian spy operation "Project Chaos". Baranov is single and prefers women over 400 pounds. Agent Sara Baxter has all the physical qualities that Baranov craves. Sara's spy operations are to be made into a book & movie - "Agent 576 - Super Seductress"

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS
i think its just that things c an be dangerous, but nobodys gonna stop doing them, you need to live your life and make the most of it

TheStaunton

FWIW, I think Vanilla is absolutely gorgeous, just a true and immense beauty

I think it's important to always note, SSBBWs are what I'm physically attracted to, and Vanilla is amazing, but if you meet "the one" and they want to lose weight, I don't want to be the asshole saying "no, stay 600lbs"

But am openly attracted to girls of SSBBW size, so it's an interesting balancing act

John Smith

She was very vocally anti-feedism, to the point that she was called vanilla with regard to her kinks related to the feedist community on Feabie.

She took that as an insult but decided to turn it into something... empowering? Or something? And made it her modeling name.

That was like two and a half years ago and since then she's been selling the fantasy to people that she's into something that she very openly hated.

It's no surprise that she's now losing the weight that she never wanted to put on.
How ironic.

TwoSwords

FWIW, I think Vanilla is absolutely gorgeous, just a true and immense beauty

I think it's important to always note, SSBBWs are what I'm physically attracted to, and Vanilla is amazing, but if you meet "the one" and they want to lose weight, I don't want to be the asshole saying "no, stay 600lbs"

But am openly attracted to girls of SSBBW size, so it's an interesting balancing act
Yeah. I think that would make sense in your case, because (I hope I'm reading this right. Please correct me if I'm wrong.) it sounds like your attraction to fat is mainly to the straightforward, physical aspect; the fatness itself as a quality. I can definitely understand and appreciate that.

I'm the opposite, because I can deal with a person who isn't fat, just so long as they love fat. For me, the real harm wouldn't be the weight loss (this can happen purely by accident if she gets sick enough for a long enough period,) but the desire to lose weight. That's much more of a deal-breaker for me.

TheStaunton

Yeah. I think that would make sense in your case, because (I hope I'm reading this right. Please correct me if I'm wrong.) it sounds like your attraction to fat is mainly to the straightforward, physical aspect; the fatness itself as a quality. I can definitely understand and appreciate that.

I'm the opposite, because I can deal with a person who isn't fat, just so long as they love fat. For me, the real harm wouldn't be the weight loss (this can happen purely by accident if she gets sick enough for a long enough period,) but the desire to lose weight. That's much more of a deal-breaker for me.
Can understand that

I'm physically attracted to size, the bigger the better, always have been, that's just innate

For me if I met "the one" though, and they were say 600lbs, and had to lose weight, I'd be in love with the person by that point, wouldn't put a roadblock up to them losing weight or dump them for that - there would be less physical attraction, but would still be in love with them as a person...

In terms of just a model etc, if someone like Vanilla loses a significant amount of weight, am less likely to look at their site or sub

Hope that makes sense

TwoSwords

Can understand that

I'm physically attracted to size, the bigger the better, always have been, that's just innate

For me if I met "the one" though, and they were say 600lbs, and had to lose weight, I'd be in love with the person by that point, wouldn't put a roadblock up to them losing weight or dump them for that - there would be less physical attraction, but would still be in love with them as a person...

In terms of just a model etc, if someone like Vanilla loses a significant amount of weight, am less likely to look at their site or sub

Hope that makes sense
Yes. That makes perfect sense.

Super Fan

Can understand that

Hope that makes sense
Just about all doctors, family members & many friends tell just about all 600-pound women that they will die if they don't stick to a diet that works and since none of the diets really work, they tell them to get weight loss surgery. Most women of that size eventually get convinced by doctors, family and friends to get the surgery. Then the nightmare begins, the first three or so years most woman loose a massive amount of weight. Their friends & family tell them how great they look and many become weight loss fanatics during the first few years - "Oh I feel so much better and I look so much better". They constantly weigh themselves and torture you with daily updates. Some join gyms with groups of weight loss surgery participants and try to talk every fat woman they know and meet to get weight loss surgery. I wonder if they get kickbacks from the doctor for giving them more patients.

This happened to me and everything that I loved about my girlfriend's body was decreasing drastically and getting surgically removed - like her incredibly sexy apron of fat and huge leg rolls. She expected me to join the gym and help her along with her weight loss surgery gang. I like the wilderness, hiking and camping but I hate gyms. She would go camping with me in cabins in the mountains for years before her WLS. With her weight loss, she told me she loved the beach and didn't like to go to the mountains like in her enormously fat days. I found her evangelistic weight loss crusade to be completely horrible and I detested being with her weight loss surgery anti-fat group. I found her to be the antithesis of the woman that I loved so we broke up. Now if the same common nightmare happens to you perhaps you will join her in the gym and help her try to convince every girl you find attractive to get weight loss surgery. You might still be in love with her weight loss crusading mind & put up with her thin & shrinking body - but as for me, I preferred meeting a new ultra sized lover with a fat positive personality.

TheStaunton

Just about all doctors, family members & many friends tell just about all 600-pound women that they will die if they don't stick to a diet that works and since none of the diets really work, they tell them to get weight loss surgery. Most women of that size eventually get convinced by doctors, family and friends to get the surgery. Then the nightmare begins, the first three or so years most woman loose a massive amount of weight. Their friends & family tell them how great they look and many become weight loss fanatics during the first few years - "Oh I feel so much better and I look so much better". They constantly weigh themselves and torture you with daily updates. Some join gyms with groups of weight loss surgery participants and try to talk every fat woman they know and meet to get weight loss surgery. I wonder if they get kickbacks from the doctor for giving them more patients.

This happened to me and everything that I loved about my girlfriend's body was decreasing drastically and getting surgically removed - like her incredibly sexy apron of fat and huge leg rolls. She expected me to join the gym and help her along with her weight loss surgery gang. I like the wilderness, hiking and camping but I hate gyms. She would go camping with me in cabins in the mountains for years before her WLS. With her weight loss, she told me she loved the beach and didn't like to go to the mountains like in her enormously fat days. I found her evangelistic weight loss crusade to be completely horrible and I detested being with her weight loss surgery anti-fat group. I found her to be the antithesis of the woman that I loved so we broke up. Now if the same common nightmare happens to you perhaps you will join her in the gym and help her try to convince every girl you find attractive to get weight loss surgery. You might still be in love with her weight loss crusading mind & put up with her thin & shrinking body - but as for me, I preferred meeting a new ultra sized lover with a fat positive personality.
I get where you are coming from

That also involves a change of personality

My point was more I wasn't going to ditch someone just for losing weight, if I loved that person

That's just my opinion

But I would lose physical attraction to that person because I find larger = attractive

But I understand your point

Super Fan

How is a person willing to "eat themselves to death" that much different than someone who drinks themself to death?
There is a big difference - a person can live their life without drinking any alcohol, but everyone must eat to stay alive. So expecting an overeater to control their weight is the same as expecting an alcoholic to become a moderate drinker - the chances of success are very slim. There is a huge range of being overweight some live their lives being from 15 to 50 pounds overweight, others are 300 to + 500 pounds overweight. I know very thin people who want to gain weight, they under eat the same way that fat people overeat, a lot of it is programmed in their DNA. I believe that my preference for enormous women is programmed into my DNA, from my first memories I always loved everything about ultra-sized women.

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Addiction is a psychological and physical inability to stop consuming a chemical, drug, activity, or substance, even though it is causing psychological and physical harm.

If you think food cannot be an addiction, you've got another think coming. Coupled with a sedentary lifestyle and subsequent weight gain, it is a very real and destructive addiction for some.

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent?
Staff member
Global Moderator
So, am I reading some of this correctly? Some are attracted to fat, just plain fat and not necessarily the person that the fat comes with? You are less concerned with their overall health and more concerned about the weight they put on/maintain? So, you don't love the person but just love the weight? I'm just asking so that I'm clear on this.

TwoSwords

Addiction is a psychological and physical inability to stop consuming a chemical, drug, activity, or substance, even though it is causing psychological and physical harm.

If you think food cannot be an addiction, you've got another think coming. Coupled with a sedentary lifestyle and subsequent weight gain, it is a very real and destructive addiction for some.
By this definition, you could say food is an addiction, but you could also say water, warmth and sleep are "addictions" in the same way. A more precise definition would be needed, to differentiate between actual addictions, vs simple basic needs. Especially in the case of something like food, where it's actually the core requirement of survival.

TwoSwords

So, am I reading some of this correctly? Some are attracted to fat, just plain fat and not necessarily the person that the fat comes with? You are less concerned with their overall health and more concerned about the weight they put on/maintain? So, you don't love the person but just love the weight? I'm just asking so that I'm clear on this.
Attraction isn't the same thing as love, and neither is concern. I love lots of things that I'm not concerned about. Just so long as you're willing to act for the benefit of the one loved, personal preferences make little difference. I guess what I'm saying is that the view you're referring to is probably not as bad as you think it is, in this case.

Super Fan

I am attracted to ultra sized women physically but as far as love, that is another issue. Ideally, we would be compatible both physically & mentally and we would have a love relationship. I have met super attractive ultra sized women that I did not get along with mentally so that never works out. I have super relationships with thin girls that are non-sexual because I'm not sexually attracted to thin. So your answer is fat is very sexy but sexy is not everything, both love and sex are very important in a loving relationship.

Ok Big Electric Kat what if you met an attractive girl and fell in love with her but then discovered that she was a he. Then he stopped pretending he was a she and talked with his lower natural voice & grew his beard back & acted & looked like a man, would you still love him? I think you would bail out of that relationship the same way I would bail out of a relationship where my ultra sized girlfriend became a thin anti-fat diet & exercise fanatic.

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent?
Staff member
Global Moderator
By this definition, you could say food is an addiction, but you could also say water, warmth and sleep are "addictions" in the same way. A more precise definition would be needed, to differentiate between actual addictions, vs simple basic needs. Especially in the case of something like food, where it's actually the core requirement of survival.
Food, water, warmth, and sleep are necessities. They are part of our basic needs as you've said. But you can, with effort stop all of these if you wish. Granted, you will probably die as a result (I don't think anyone could ever stop sleeping for an extended period of time as the body will see to it that you finally do). So probably we shouldn't quite say that someone is addicted to food but rather the sensations they feel when eating food. BUT... like many drugs, alcohol, and other vices, eating too much food (beyond what your body can adequately process) will kill you over time. Granted, for some it's a long time. Same thing with water. Drink too much water in a certain period of time and it will kill you. Jump into a fire for warmth? Kill you (or really f you up). Sleep too much? You guessed it. You die (especially if you don't get any food or water). So, I will concede that technically it's not food that's addicting but the feeling one gets when consuming food. Kinda like the feeling people get from doing cocaine, heroin, or meth. Or so I've heard.

Last edited:
Group builder