• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Fat Kajira? Is there any interest in the GOR works of John Norman?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aurea

The Auburn Flame's gone more of an auburn smolder!
I would like to write, and started a tale at one point, a tale of a fat kajira, a Gorean slave girl, fully fleshed out as a square peg in a round hole of the Gorean society. (They've never seen a fat kajira) Hopefully, there are others I could discuss this with and I could pick up the thread again and continue the misadventures of the lone SSBBW kajira trapped in a world foreign to her own and turning on a hostile society to the joys the SSBBW can offer.

Latest posts

Back