Quantcast

A Fat Loving Couple Part 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

chubluvman

I hope you all like this it's mutual gain with a man and woman very much in love!

After meeting Amanda online and finding out how much we were alike our relationship really began to take off. We had known each other through many years of casual contact on the internet in weight gain chatrooms. I remember how cool it was to find out that she had the same eating and gaining desires that I did. To say it was a fantasy really wouldn't be true since we both gained a good deal of weight due to our love of good, abundant fattening food and our sedentary jobs and lifestyles. We were both getting fatter and enjoying the ride, she gaining as much popularity with other chatters as she was gaining in pounds.
One day we were both online chatting and I guess we liked seeing what the other one was typing when Amanda suggested we talk on the phone. After talking on the phone and sharing our intermost feelings and desires, we knew we had to meet. The phone calls became more frequent between us and soon we were driving each other crazy as we pigged out while talking on the phone. I'd look down next to the sofa to see my pile of candy wrappers, empty pastry boxes, dirty bowls and plates and noticed my belly pushing out farther and farther. Soon my pot belly developed into a huge sagging gut as I was eating more even when I wasn't on the phone with Amanda.
Happily (for both of us) Amanda was gaining weight as well in part due to our new relationship. We constantly encouraged each other to eat more and more as we spoke and she'd tell me how the extra pounds were feeling on her. She sent me a picture of her after a recent 10 pound gain onto her sexy 375 pound body which made me want to feed her even more. I was up to a fat and flabby 320 pounds by now and was eating alot more to please my big sexy goddess.The gains came real easy for us both since she and I not only received positive reinforcement from each other to gain but also due to our lazy lifestyles, Working as a receptionist at a candy company, Amanda made it a point to keep lots of donuts and goodies within her reach all day long as well as indulging in huge fattening lunches and many trips to the snack machine. I also work in an office and do lots of driving so I indulged heavily in the office snack supply and did the huge lunches as well.
One night we took new pictures of ourselves. It had been about 3 months since we had last done so. We both knew we were still gaining and we both were so turned on by this. Munching on chocolates, Amanda asked for my most recent picture first so I set down my bowl of ice cream (mixing bowl really), pulled myself from the chair and emailed the pic I took of myself in my chair at work. I knew she'd go crazy when she saw how far my belly my belly was hanging out and pushing against the buttons of my too small shirt. On the desk in front of me were a bunch of empty fast food containers, a plate with 3 donuts left on it, and 2 empty bottles of Coca Cola and my empty milkshake cup. Needless to say Amanda gasped with delight when she saw my picture and begged me to go weigh myself. As I stood on the scale I soon realized how difficult a task this has become. My fat hanging belly pushed far out past where I could read the scale. After some tricky manuvering, I was finally able to read the numbers. As the dial slowed I was quite suprised. Upon informing Amanda that her long distance lover had ballooned to 345 pounds I heard her shrill with delight. She loved how big, fat and sexy her man was becoming and approved of every pound I put on.
Now it was her turn to send me a picture. Amanda choose a bikini picture that I saw previously. At first I didn't say anything and thankfully I'm glad I didn't because she sent me a second picture. My sweetie was wearing the same bikini but this time she was bulging and overflowing over the front and sides of it. Amanda had put on a lot of weight too which absolutely thrilled me. Her belly and rear end both grew very noticably. Another picture was coming in. Amanda now had a webcam and I saw all the goodies she was eating as we chatted. Grabbing some Hoho's, she waddled a bit to her new which I bought for her. It's a good one that can handle up to 600 sexy pounds! She stood on the scale stuffing herself with donuts before finally working the cam down for me to read the numbers to her. Amanda's belly hung out way past where she could a scale as well and hasn't been able to read one in a long time. When the indicator stopped at 398 pounds I was so pleased and turned on. The extra 23 pounds looked awesome on her. We spent the rest of the night talking and pushing each other to gorge ourselves.

to be continued :)

chubluvman

As a result of that picture swap the next few months saw a new passion for one another as we continued to fatten up for each other. I was always very attracted to Amanda and would love her fatter or thinner if she so desired. Of course I'm so thankful that she loves food and pigging out almost as much as she loves me! I remember sailing past 350 pounds and before I knew it I was a very big and flabby 365 pounds. She was loving how fat I was getting and was enjoying her own huge 422 pounds of sexy gorgeous fat.
We decided to meet in Kansas City since she knew her way around there. Amanda got there a day early checking things out and eating her way around town finding all the best restaurants that cater to fatties like us. She got our room fixed up and picked up the car I rented for us. She ate like crazy nervously awaiting my arrival. Meanwhile I was checking in at the airport munching on my 4th donut of the morning. I was told I'd have to purchase a second seat on the plane due to my size. I knew after I got over the initial shock of spending the extra money on the seat, I knew how much Amanda would love hearing about it.Reaching into my goodie bag for another donut, I then paid my money not feeling quite so bad about the whole ordeal.
As I plopped down into my seat I was actually thankful for the extra room the extra seat afforded me. At 371 pounds I was growing wider as well as heavier. By the time the plane landed in Kansas City, the contents of my goodie bag found their way onto my big, fat, overstuffed belly, which sat nicely upon my big, heavy thighs. I struggled to get out of my seat since I was packed in there pretty good. Slowly I made my way out to the terminal.
After what seemed to be a long, slow jouney, (I know the added weight is making me lazier) I really felt just how out of shape I have allowed myself to become. A big smile came to my face when I saw Amanda sitting just ahead of me licking a double scoop ice cream cone. Beside her was an empty candy bar wrapper and an empty bag of potato chips. She rushed up to hug me and I embraced her forever or so it seemed. Our big bellies pressing together felt so wonderful as my hands travelled up and down her newly fattened body. I told her how beautiful she was and wanted her to know I desired her very much. I feel in love with her instantly and completely. Indeed there is something very special about satisfying your lover by gaining weight and as she kissed me she squeezed and kneaded my bellyfat enjoying the fruits of her labor. My hands too discovered her bulging fat rolls as her outfit was totally appropriate to turn me on. She confessed to me that she had now grown to 431 big sexy pounds. The halter top that exposed her sexy fat belly to me just added to my desire for her. Amanda's thick, chubby thighs bulged outward from the tight shorts that were trying to constrain them. After our long embrace, I put myself in Amanda's capable hands as we headed for the hotel.
In the car I dreamed that my belly had grown to touch the steering wheel. In my dream Amanda had grown much fatter too as her growing belly sagged down to her knees.
Back at the hotel Amanda had put out quite a spread of food for us. Luckily our room was equipped with a kitchenette complete with a fridge, stove, and microwave oven. I must say Amanda did a fantastic job remembering all of my favorite goodies. She had stocked the room very generously with enough to feed 20 people. She led me to the recliner and had me strip to my boxers. By now the smells and the good selection of snacks were calling to me. Nibbling on her second chocolate eclair, Amanda piled on all my favorite foods overflowing onto a huge plate and fed them all to me rubbing my fat, sagging gut as I happily plowed my way through 4 big platefuls of fattening goodies before I begged her for a break. I struggled up from the chair, my buggling belly stuffed full and stretched from a whole day of pigging out.I pulled my sweetheart up from the floor as best as I could and after a few attempts, led her to the bed where I laid her down and peeled off those painfully tight shorts of hers. Bringing the remaining goodies from the table and the fridge i proceeded to feed my sexy fat angel. She didn't disappoint me either polishing off a whole chocolate cake, a dozen donuts, 3 cheeseburgers, 5 pieces of pizza and a whole box of Hoho's. We guzzled chocolate milkshakes by the pitcher until they were all gone. Amanda and I never been this stuffed before, our bellies both stuffed to the point of bursting and yet still so turned on by each other's gluttony as we kept feeding each other even more food.
By this time we both lay in bed naked, our underclothes dug into our fattened bodies causing us so much discomfort we had to strip. Being way to stuffed to move, we still managed to snack on cookies even though we were both so painfully full. Amanda, laying on her back, looked so sexy with her huge, fat belly sticking up in the air so far. Her eyes were glazed from all the food she ate as we both rubbed her well padded bulging belly. The night ended with us making love and grazing the night away!

The End?