• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Fat Loving Couple Part 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubluvman

I hope you all like this it's mutual gain with a man and woman very much in love!

After meeting Amanda online and finding out how much we were alike our relationship really began to take off. We had known each other through many years of casual contact on the internet in weight gain chatrooms. I remember how cool it was to find out that she had the same eating and gaining desires that I did. To say it was a fantasy really wouldn't be true since we both gained a good deal of weight due to our love of good, abundant fattening food and our sedentary jobs and lifestyles. We were both getting fatter and enjoying the ride, she gaining as much popularity with other chatters as she was gaining in pounds.
One day we were both online chatting and I guess we liked seeing what the other one was typing when Amanda suggested we talk on the phone. After talking on the phone and sharing our intermost feelings and desires, we knew we had to meet. The phone calls became more frequent between us and soon we were driving each other crazy as we pigged out while talking on the phone. I'd look down next to the sofa to see my pile of candy wrappers, empty pastry boxes, dirty bowls and plates and noticed my belly pushing out farther and farther. Soon my pot belly developed into a huge sagging gut as I was eating more even when I wasn't on the phone with Amanda.
Happily (for both of us) Amanda was gaining weight as well in part due to our new relationship. We constantly encouraged each other to eat more and more as we spoke and she'd tell me how the extra pounds were feeling on her. She sent me a picture of her after a recent 10 pound gain onto her sexy 375 pound body which made me want to feed her even more. I was up to a fat and flabby 320 pounds by now and was eating alot more to please my big sexy goddess.The gains came real easy for us both since she and I not only received positive reinforcement from each other to gain but also due to our lazy lifestyles, Working as a receptionist at a candy company, Amanda made it a point to keep lots of donuts and goodies within her reach all day long as well as indulging in huge fattening lunches and many trips to the snack machine. I also work in an office and do lots of driving so I indulged heavily in the office snack supply and did the huge lunches as well.
One night we took new pictures of ourselves. It had been about 3 months since we had last done so. We both knew we were still gaining and we both were so turned on by this. Munching on chocolates, Amanda asked for my most recent picture first so I set down my bowl of ice cream (mixing bowl really), pulled myself from the chair and emailed the pic I took of myself in my chair at work. I knew she'd go crazy when she saw how far my belly my belly was hanging out and pushing against the buttons of my too small shirt. On the desk in front of me were a bunch of empty fast food containers, a plate with 3 donuts left on it, and 2 empty bottles of Coca Cola and my empty milkshake cup. Needless to say Amanda gasped with delight when she saw my picture and begged me to go weigh myself. As I stood on the scale I soon realized how difficult a task this has become. My fat hanging belly pushed far out past where I could read the scale. After some tricky manuvering, I was finally able to read the numbers. As the dial slowed I was quite suprised. Upon informing Amanda that her long distance lover had ballooned to 345 pounds I heard her shrill with delight. She loved how big, fat and sexy her man was becoming and approved of every pound I put on.
Now it was her turn to send me a picture. Amanda choose a bikini picture that I saw previously. At first I didn't say anything and thankfully I'm glad I didn't because she sent me a second picture. My sweetie was wearing the same bikini but this time she was bulging and overflowing over the front and sides of it. Amanda had put on a lot of weight too which absolutely thrilled me. Her belly and rear end both grew very noticably. Another picture was coming in. Amanda now had a webcam and I saw all the goodies she was eating as we chatted. Grabbing some Hoho's, she waddled a bit to her new which I bought for her. It's a good one that can handle up to 600 sexy pounds! She stood on the scale stuffing herself with donuts before finally working the cam down for me to read the numbers to her. Amanda's belly hung out way past where she could a scale as well and hasn't been able to read one in a long time. When the indicator stopped at 398 pounds I was so pleased and turned on. The extra 23 pounds looked awesome on her. We spent the rest of the night talking and pushing each other to gorge ourselves.

to be continued :)

Latest posts

Back