• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A holiday gift suggestion: The Ponderous Woman comic "Not As They Seem"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
I wasn't sure if this belongs on the Weight Board or on the Paysite board, but I thought I'd practice some shameless self promotion, if you'll please indulge me. :D

If you're looking for a gift for a FA or someone who like expansion stories, you might want to check out my new comic book, the Ponderous Woman: Not As They Seem. It's the first full-length, actual physical comic book I've ever attempted, and I am quite proud of it.

coverfrontdemovi6.jpg

Right now it's only available from CafePress at http://www.cafepress.com/ponderouswoman - I'm trying to find a venue to make it available electronically, but I haven't been able to find anything yet.

I don't know about the U.S., but shipping from CafePress to Canada is a bit too slow for Canada to have a package make it by Christmas. But it makes a fine gift for any other time of year as well! ;)

Any funds made by the sale of this comic will help keep the regular, free PW site going. I'd like to thank everyone who has been so supportive thus far.

Thanks!
Brenda

Latest posts

Back