The Ponderous Woman online comics

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Some time ago I did a comic that was for sale online (CafePress. I think?) called "the Ponderous Woman: Not As They Seem"... Earlier this year I dusted it off and it is available once again on itch.io - it was kind of my weird fattening-expansion-fetish take on the "Hansel & Gretel" tale.

Looking at it for the first time in maybe ten years made me wistful for the story, and the character of Joey (the PW) and her even larger friend, Bertha. I did the sketch attached here, showing Joey's surprise at her expanding girth!

Attachments

Reactions: Tad

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
I have recently started to "remaster" the "Bigger is Better" trilogy from the original PW comics - the first part in PW #9 has been posted at my Deviant Art page.

While fixing and recolouring the artwork is a fair amount of effort, getting to draw new covers is a lot of fun! These 3 issues originally had pretty dull covers, so making some new artwork for them was a real treat. I've attached the original artwork here for comparison. :)

Attachments

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Summer is so busy, it's hard to find time to sketch! But I managed to get another issue of the Ponderous Woman remastered and up on my DeviantArt page (the link is in my signature).

This one features another brand new cover drawing - it was so much fun to draw a super-sized Joey for this one! I hope you like it!

Attachments

Latest posts