• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A little over six months from now is the US election

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
And here is how I think it will go.

Barack Obama wins a second term. Mitt Romney is the wrong man at the wrong time. The Republicans are holding their noses to vote for him, and that lack of enthusiasm will negatively affect Republican turnout.

While there is disillusionment with Obama on the Democratic side, the fear of Republicans and their rhetoric will drive up Democratic voter turnout.

These two factors will drive everything about the elections. Republicans have a dream of winning the Senate. That's just a fantasy, it's not going to happen. Democrats have a dream of winning the House. They have to pick up 25 seats to take the House, and I wouldn't bet the farm on it happening, but it's not an impossible scenario. Realistically, they can narrow Republican control of the House considerably, which is what I predict will happen.

Looking beyond Nov 4, the decisive defeat of the Republican party in this election cycle will drive the True Believers to even greater extremes, which will guarantee that 2014 will be a dismal failure for the Repubs. Expect the House to flip in 2014 if it doesn't already flip in 2012.

PS: Don't bother asking for proof or sources. Since this is my own opinion, my own hypothesis, I don't need any.

Latest posts

Back