• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Look at Feederism

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renaissance Man

Popping in to say hello
I very much appreciate waitingforsuperman’s de-lurking post, which was eloquent about his view on feederism, as well. Since this is the Weight Board, more discussion about the eroticism of weight gain should be in order. This is the safe haven to which many of us sailed when the Internet was still “new” and many of us felt—and perhaps still feel—misunderstood.

Therefore, I’d like to share a page from my website. I wrote this back in 1998 after trading several e-mails with the one-and-only Paul Delacroix. (And yes, I also stand in awe that you can connect with someone you've admired. It’s silly, but it never ceases to amaze me that some of the artists and models we see on the Internet—celebrities of the BBW/FA world—are actually real people that respond to you!)

Feederism Explained

Disclaimer: It has been brought to my attention that, in the course of conversations where my name comes up, someone says, “Oh, he’s a feeder.” This comment usually makes the person who doesn’t know me scared or apprehensive. Why? Probably because: (1) they don’t understand feederism and the fact that it has different facets, (2) they haven’t read what I think about the subject, (3) the person who made the comment doesn’t really know me, because my friends know that I am not out to fatten women up, and (4) the person who made the comment is probably assuming too much, if they know that I wrote this essay—which means they didn’t read it thoroughly.

Feederism. The very word strikes fear and anger in the hearts and minds of many. A great deal of antagonism is directed towards anyone who brings up the subject, much less admits to having some kind of attachment to the word. Well, I’d like to take a moment to discuss the subject the way I see it.

Feederism is not necessarily a perversion. I consider myself to be an intelligent, well-rounded, well-adjusted individual—and the idea of a woman becoming a little fatter, softer, and sexier makes me excited. Hey, I didn’t choose to be this way. It wasn’t a conscious decision. It’s just the way I’m made.

(By the way, that doesn’t mean that I am going to actually try to make anyone gain weight. I’ll explain later.)

Note: Feederism can be a perversion if someone takes it too far. Unfortunately, there are those that do. More on that later.

Feederism has different facets. From what I can tell, feederism comes in different forms, just like humans (imagine that). I believe there are different categories of feeders: encouragers, true feeders, forcers, immobilizers, and fantasy feeders. Let me explain:

• Encouragers are those people who do not go out of their way to put food down the throat of their loved one or object of their feeding. They make sure that food is available and will try to make the feedee feel at ease with their eating, as well as their body.

• True Feeders actually like to watch the feedee put food in their mouth. They get excited by watching the person chewing and reaching for more food, slowly “putting it away.” They also enjoy the act of feeding food to the person. While the act of feeding someone can be a sensuous experience for anyone, the feeder really enjoys it—it’s a potent, irresistible form of foreplay.

• Forcers are those people who actually like the idea of forcing their feedee to eat. Forcing includes tying or binding the feedee to a chair, bed, or contraption of some sort. The forced eating can come by hand, funnel, or possibly intravenously (IV). The feedee in this case can be either a willing participant or not.

• Immobilizers are those feeders who won’t stop until their feedee is unable or nearly unable to move. The subject is bed-ridden or contraption-ridden (something on which they reside so that they can actually get wheeled around). We’re not talking supersized here—we’re talking enormous.

• Fantasy Feeders are those people who only really enjoy the dream or idea of a feedee gaining weight. These feeders don’t actively pursue a feedee or get a feedee to gain. They are just as happy that their mate or loved one is whatever size they are. Play acting is always fun, though.
As far as I am concerned, encouragers, true feeders, and fantasy feeders are harmless. Forcers and immobilizers, however, are “pushing the envelope.” If both adults know what they are getting into and agree that they would both enjoy pushing the envelope, then that is their decision. However, some of these feeders—the ones that are mean-spirited about it or just in it for themselves and do not care about the other person—give feederism a bad name.

As for me, feeding is purely a fantasy. I have never attempted to make any woman fatter, nor will I try unless she’d like to do that herself. Personally, I don’t get all “hot and bothered” by watching a woman eat (unless it’s intentionally erotic, which I’ll get into in a moment). I discovered early on that I was excited by the notion of it. I read some stories in magazines and found myself becoming quite turned on. So, basically, I am a Fantasy Feeder.

My woman would always have control of her body. I would never force her to do anything. If she wants to lose some weight, so be it. The idea of her getting softer doesn’t imply that she has to gain 100+ pounds. However, it would be cool to watch her get too big for some of her clothes—and like it! I’d love to see her flaunt it, and enjoy watching my reaction. If I were to end up with a skinny woman who actually liked the idea of gaining weight for me, I would then be an Encourager (for a while, until she reached a nice weight that we both enjoyed.)

Am I looking to start such a relationship with a woman who is already supersized? Not necessarily. Am I out to fatten up a presently skinny woman? No, it’s just a fantasy. Would I object if it actually happened? No! :D

Since the process of intentionally eating to become fat is a purely fantastical pleasure, my woman wouldn’t have to gorge herself until she was near bursting. All she’d have to do is enjoy a large dessert, taunting and teasing me while she enjoys every bite. All she’d have to do is eat several bites very sensuously, saying “Mmmm, honey, I’m getting fatter because of all this luscious dessert. Do you want me to get fatter? I do, so I’m eating all of this. Then I’m going to want some more. Every bite is going right to my thighs. I want the next plateful to go my ass. Ooo, I can feel my boobs getting fuller. Want to get me another piece of dessert, honey?”

I’d be putty in her hands if she did that . . .

[Okay, now that it has been some time since I first wrote this, the above two paragraphs sound a little silly. While I can’t say that I actually expect anyone to say anything like that to me, the point is that the woman would let me know that she realizes that what she’s eating is fattening and doesn’t care. I guess I just like a woman who feels comfortable occasionally seducing me, whether it has to do with eating or not, that’s all.]

Another—and probably the most effective—way she could seduce me would be by wearing clothes that are too tight. If she were to wear a pair of jeans that she couldn’t zip shut, I’d be in fantasy heaven. Her clothes would only have to simply that she’s gained weight. I remember a model several years ago that chronicled her active weight gain through her layouts—a woman named Sabrina.

At first, she just had a typical layout. She was a pretty plumper, somewhat hourglassed, but leaning on the pear-shaped side. As other layouts ensued, she became fatter, softer, and just plain sexier. She could melt you with a “come hither” look, and weaken your knees with beautiful face. Her long, auburn hair was always long, flowing, and slightly wavy. Her features were highlighted with only a hint of make-up. But the best part were her outfits.

When she was noticeably gaining, she wore some jean cut-off shorts. A couple of layouts later, she wore them again—unbuttoned and unzipped. Her belly was hanging out of them, obviously having outgrown the short more than one size ago. To top it off, she had parted the shorts along the seam and loosely stitched them up with a wide criss-crossing pattern using leather string or shoelaces. You could see that her already meaty thighs had become more voluminous, wider, and laden with cellulite. The seams were parted, allowing you to see at least a two-inch gap of thigh flesh. What a turn on.

Sabrina disappeared off the modeling circuit. She will always be remembered not only for her beautiful face, but also for her proud flaunting of her weight-gain, there for all the world to see.

So, dear reader, feederism doesn’t have to be a scary subject. It doesn’t have to be a political issue within the Size Acceptance movement. If some people actually play it out, let them. If some people just want to fantasize about it, let them. We’re not out to change the world or create some sick society of immobile individuals (but there may be some that do). We’re human, just like you. We just have different fantasies, that’s all.

So, any ladies care for some cheesecake?
:)

Latest posts

Back