• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Message for all to consider

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ticky6752

Many of ya'll know me, some of yall dont, but this is for everyone. I havent lost my mind but i am incredibly depressed, and some things have become clear to me. What I'm about to say will cause alot of termoil here, I realize that and those that try to spin what I say another way are also blind as I was. Im dont mean to sound so judgmental, but I know how it goes when a post hits close to home with some people.
Just read what Im going to say and consider it, thats all. You may not see things as I do, but some fundimental things are universal.
Ya'll just consider what Im about to say before you get offened or just throw it away as the ramblings of a depressed man.
I recently met this wonderful girl. She was perfect for me, and she said I was perfect for her. We fell in love.
And I let myself fall deeply in love with her because every asspect of her was just so tailor made for me. I really believe that God brought her and I together. It was so devine. And we grew closer together. We dreamed of the future together and all the great things in life we'd enjoy together. And she just wanted to make me happy, she'd say.
There were times that we were apart and so Id come into chat or read the forums and look at the pictures, and i didnt think there was any harm in it and noone but me knew.
One day, it happened almost in an instant, she tells me she dosent feel the same about me anymore. She couldnt really explain it, the feelings for me just went away. There really is no other love interest in her life, I checked because thats what I first thought. She just didnt want me anymore. I cant explain or understand what went on in her mind, but from my perspective I had the love of my life and in an instant its gone.
No one knew what I was doing except me..and God. I believe God brought her and I together and he saw me (I hate to say the word because I know its gonna turn some of you off) SIN. I fell out of favor with God because I sinned and he let her's and my relationship end. I really thought there was no harm in it, but it was wrong nevertheless and im paying for it now. You see, this is how it is for me, I had the love of my life in my arms and thats where she wanted to be, but in an instant shes gone from my arms and from my life. I know how beautiful and fun and smart she is and my punishment is not having her love in my life anymore and the torturous thoughts of her enjoying life and being someone else's joy, and not mine.
Please consider what Im saying, take a look at your life and what you are doing and consider that God is aware and wants to doing great things in your life, (he brought that wonderful girl and I together) but he will not as long as we live like this. This is why some of us cannot find peace and joy. Im including myself.
But you wont see much of me from now on. I cant loose like this again, its killing me. Im going to fly right and change my life because I cant live like this. This is hell on earth for me. This lesson is a hard, costly one and if you get anything out of what Ive said, just consider why you hurt and have no joy or peace and then think about God in your life.

Back