• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Month Tommorow

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steely

It will be a month tomorrow since my husband passed. I had to go find some paperwork that was stored in the building, all of his stored winter clothing was in there. Clothes he will never wear again. Clothes that remind me of how much I lost and how much I miss him.

He never knew how to dress before he met me. He always said I was the best thing that happened to him because I knew how to pick clothes that made him look good. I took great pride in that fact, whenever we went somewhere my husband looked good. It seems silly but it meant so much.

I miss him more than I can ever express.

Latest posts

Back