• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A poll---quit posting about loving fat, or continue?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManOWar

From time to time, as you all know, I like to post explicitly if, I hope, tastefully, about my love of the fat female form.

Most of the reaction has been positive. Others have accused me of being a cruel, womanizing gigolo, a roaming cat of a man who drinks the milk at the doorstep of every porch he visits but vanishes afterward, leaving a devastated trail of broken hearts, a man who knows not of the essence of women beyond their fat, he who is cold and obsessed and worthy of death.

A poll, then! I will abide.

Latest posts

Back