• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A quick Bidush question...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bananaspills

I know a lot of people on here are very enthusiastic about their bidush ;) and I want to get one, but I have a quick question... Does having a Bidush installed mean you can't flush the toilet the usual way anymore, and you have to use the bidush for flushing, or do you get both ways? (Just thinking... My 4 and 5 year old will probably get the shock of their lives and I can just imagine them using it as a water pistol... :eek:)

Latest posts

Back