• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A very difficult thing

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtomicHeart

Not even sure how to begin this one. I know I need some help though and some advice.

Without going into a ten year long discussion of how things came to be at the place there are with me, this is how things stand.

I am a male who wish to transition into female. In addition, as a female, I would like to gain weight, it is something I've considered for years and am finally ready to begin.

I've spoken with doctors and hormone replacement therapy is an option. But I worry. Im a confused mess. Where do I start? Am I making the correct decision? Is this the wrong place to ask? Any advice?

Latest posts

Back