• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Aaron Hernandez and social power with society

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hal84

Today Aaron Hernandez a Tight End for the Patriots was arrested today having to do with something about the death of another man, I don't know what because they have not announced the charges. He was released from the Patriots and the media circus is in full effect. My question is this, Hernandez is a member of the upper class but he is also a minority. What, if any does him being a celebrity, minority, have on his case? Does his class status over-come the fact that he is a minority? How much will his race play into this case?

I ask these questions because we have the Trayvon Martin case which everyone agrees is racial charged, thou the situations are different I'm curious how much race plays into one and not the other and how much does class status plays into one and not the other. Note all parties in both cases are none white which makes it even more curious to watch because it is not the typical white against black but minrity against minority crime.

Latest posts

Back