• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Accepting of Love?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superodalisque

one of the major concerns of BBWs is to be accepted. a lot of times it can be an uphill battle. but it also set me to wondering, how good are we at accepting the love that is offered? what about the positive reinforcement love and admiration we get? how have you evolved when it comes to this issue? what things are still challenging you?

i know that i come from a background where as a woman you're encouraged to be emotionally self sustaining. your encouraged to always be the one giving. that can be a good thing but it also has a whole lot of drawbacks. it can make people feel like they aren't needed. so sometimes that makes it hard to be vulnerable to other people and actually give them the chance to give to me. i still have a whole lot of work to do when it comes to allowing someone to be there for me. its tough. sometimes it takes a lot of effort to take a hand thats offered.

Back