• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

"Addicted" to BBWs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOLAman

This happened to me recently: A friend who knows my preference for big girls and I were in the car, and he noticed me staring at a (very hot) young BBW on the sidewalk as we were stopped at a light. As we pulled away, he said, "I think you're addicted to fat girls" and laughed, as I did too. We are close friends, so I knew it was not intended as an insult, but only as a humorous comment.

Then I later wondered about it. As an essentially exclusive FA, do I qualify as being addicted? I came to the conclusion that my preference doesn't fit the definition of addiction, which includes the knowledge that the thing you desire is really not good for you. I am and always have been monogamous with a beautiful BBW, even though I often notice other attractive big women, so I don't think my desire is somehow "bad" for me.

I guess there is some overlap with the term "Fetish," but that doesn't seem right either, as it implies some kind of inappropriate or harmful sexual behavior. Any other thoughts out there?

Back