• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Admiration Al Ze Fat

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoot

Vel now, for all people to whom ze subject of ze fat may be conzern. I vas tinking about zis for some time and wondaling about vat it really means it to be an FA. Admiration al ze fat. Let us focus on ze fat for a moment. Ah, ze fat. Fa's want ze fat. We look at ze fat, and admire ze fat. Yez, fat, fat, and more fat! Pleaze to excuse, while I break out of my accent to focus on zis subject in better perspective for a moment, and for a more personal view. :p

Since I met my girlfriend I always called her beautiful, and luscious, but never fat. Similarly, I would call a black friend a "Brother" before I'd ever call him a "******," even though the whole group may call each other by that name ~ and even me... Why? because both terms have been projected as an insult by origin, negating cause. Not that I don't like the word ~ it's fine. But one day, I came in and my girl was sitting there wearing her shorts and a tank top ~ watching tv ~ and I said, "Hi-ya beautiful, you're so luscious,..." all with a smile on my face. And for the first time ever, placing her hands on those beautifully wide hips she responded, "I'm Fat! it's fat! all just fat!" with a shit eating grin on her face she jested me with the motion of her sexy ocean. I said, "No, on you it's not fat ~ you're not fat, it's all lush on you baby ~ the lush addition of your feminine appeal..." Maybe not my words verbatim but to the exact effect ~ there is a certain poetry to my writing ~ I used to study writing, can't help myself. Anyway, just More to love, Right? I think this is somewhat of a common outlook nowadays, but it was my natural response at the time. I thought, What should I have said? You're so Big & Fat, instead of, "...you're so luscious..." ? Perhaps a word or two from the common women on this issue rather than the professional models here ~ as you already have your reward, may suffice, but either one is welcome... ;)

Lastly, I do want to focus on Fat Admiration per-say (the FA clause), if you will. I like pretty eyes on a woman but am not an eyeball admirer. Good bone structure is nice on a woman but I am not focused on the bones per-say. I appreciate and admire a good hearted woman, but am not into dissection of the heart, or a heart surgeon per-say. So many 'per-says' here but so what...? From what I understand we are all born with a set number of fat cells which do not reproduce, but either stay the same size, shrink, or get bigger. Did I hear wrong? Either way, If all I admired was fat I think I should go and F**K myself. I once saw a show where the host was focused only on Weight Loss (of course), and upheld a rubber blob of yellow stuff that was supposed to represent twenty pounds of fat. That was a psychological persuasion of internal representation, or a scare tactic, simply to make money off every one with a few extra pounds (or so called flaws), rather than it being a medical necessity for those who may have adverse problems to what is otherwise a natural asset to the body. As if no one should enjoy any sugar just because there are diabetics, or no one should enjoy the great outdoors for fear of a bee-sting just because some people are dangerously allergic. Should we discriminate? Nah! And I'm no doctor. But still I say, whatever is best for you health wise, or reasonable to your own preference, do it. Beyond that have fun, and don't freaking worry about varying opinions. I think these things have been said on various levels of understanding as well as by simple preference to the liking many times over ~ guess I just wanted to say it once my own way. Anyway, To all of you Big Girls, You're all BITCHIN! ha! I mean, You are ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! Yea, no need to bitch about it anyway. Maybe that's all I should have said? Nah, sometimes more really is better, for the better of us. I do admire Women in Full Bloom. :smitten:

Latest posts

Back