• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

advice with pics

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowbelly27

Well let me start off with saying that I'm a long time lurker of dimensions and this board, being both an fa and an emerging bhm. I'd say I've gained around 30 lbs in the past couple of years, but since then I've kind of hit a plateau. So since then I've basically gone through stages of wanting or not wanting to gain, just because the next 10 lbs have been so hard to accomplish. Anyways, as this board seems to help offer alot of encouragement, I thought I might ask you ffa's for your opinions on whether I should push on through and keep gaining or just accept the size I'm at right now. I'm not really that big, but I would enjoy gaining another 20-30 lbs if it were it get easier than it has been. Lemme know what you all think. Thnx!

View attachment sb1.jpg

View attachment sb2.jpg

View attachment sb3.jpg

View attachment sb4.jpg

View attachment sb5.jpg

Latest posts

Back