• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

After Dinner Desires by AM (SSBBW, Erotic sensuality)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
SSBBW, Erotic sensuality - a SSBBW's torrid personal description of her total ecstasy with a willing partner

After Dinner Desires
by Ann Marie​
It was one of those nights where things switch back and forth between fast forward and extreme slow motion, but you know that no matter how hard you try you can't remember all the details that will help you bring it back to life. Conversation by firelight left a heady feel and we steer the dreamy moments back to our room.

Upon entering we fall to the bed, catching our breath, gazing up to the ceiling.

Arms are touching, hands find each other, tracing fingers. You roll over, towards me, look at me just long enough that I break the stare by looking away. We kiss. Lightly at first, so soft, but deliberate and present. I wrap my hand around your neck and pull you closer to me, tighter to my lips. Kissing harder now, deeper, wet, tongues entwined and a hint of things to come. You run your hand down my side, over my belly that’s swollen and rounded from our delicious indulging. Your hand lingers and squeezes at my belly as we continue to kiss and our breathing picks up.

Rolling on my side, I wrap my heavy, soft leg over your thigh. Your fingers trace down from my stuffed belly over my denim-covered thigh and around to my ass.... grabbing softly now, there’s time for more and so much ground to cover. Your hand slips back up under my shirt, touching my warm, fat belly.

With my arm at your side, around your waist, touching your back, running up your chest and to your head and neck... I can’t stop thinking about what’s to come, about stripping you naked and feeling our flesh meet.

You stand and pull me up with you. We embrace and kiss more. Your hands play along my rippling curves, up and down my back, coming to rest on my bulging hips. I step back and sit on the bed in front of you. Pulling my shirt up and over my head, you run your hands over my fleshy upper arms. You’re devouring my curves with your eyes. Now bending over, you nuzzle and kiss my breasts while you run your hands over my belly, and then kiss me again. This time hard, deep, with purpose.

I reach forward to your waist and run my hands along your waist band, down the front of your pants. Your cock is growing hard and my fingers trace their way up and down. I can feel you getting harder as I tease you through the material, a smile crosses my lips.

You undo your pants and free your hard cock, so I can finally wrap my chubby hands around it. I glance up and you’re looking down at me while I run my hand up and down your cock, lightly licking and kissing up and down the shaft. Your fingers find their way down to my belly - you caress, kneed, and stroke my skin as I play with you.

I stand up and you push my skirt up over my hips. I turn around to face the bed and reach back to stroke you while you press in to me. Your lean body meets my fat and your hands wrap around me. You travel back and forth from my breasts to my belly, lightly touching me everywhere. You lift my hair and begin kissing my neck and lightly biting my shoulders. You’re lost in the warmth and softness of my body, how different it is from yours and how powerful it feels. Pressing back into you I can’t contain my excitement. Your hands touch over any and every part of my body you can reach. Touching my neck and face, you slide your fingers between my lips so I can kiss and suck on them.

You want to fuck me, but not yet. Instead, your hand rests on my back and bends me over the bed, feet on the ground. You pull my skirt and panties off before kneeling down behind me. You begin softly kissing my giant, round ass. You notice that your hands have traveled out to hold my hips - the sheer size registers. After so much of this amazing attention, I can’t take any more. I turn around, lie back on the bed, spread my legs for you. You finally get what you’ve been waiting for.

Moving in towards my fat pussy you stop just short, resisting the urge and instead choosing to tease me and make me beg. You’re kissing my thighs, licking them, nibbling them. You reach up and rub my belly and squeeze my thighs while you lick the insides of my thighs. The anticipation and teasing is driving me to distraction, you know my moans are pleading, and I’m moments from grabbing your head and making you do exactly as I please. Sensing my growing frustration, and enjoying it immensely, you finally lightly flick your tongue against my clit which sends a shiver through me. I'm squirming toward you now, and you slip your fingers inside my lips, I’m soaked.

I feel your wet fingers slide up over my clit and they're quickly replaced by your lips and tongue. My head is spinning and soft moans escape as you plant soft, velvety licks while I grind into your mouth. I touch your head and my meaty soft thighs encase your head. You love the feeling of them wrapped around you, knowing how to make tighten. You slip a finger inside me, then another, all the while licking and lightly sucking my clit, the feeling surrounds me and I don't ever want it to stop. You pause for a minute, come up to kiss me deep while you've got your fingers fucking me. I can taste me on you and it’s so hot I can barely stand it. You kiss your way back down and the return of your warm mouth on my pussy pushes me closer to the brink. My moans are faster and louder, and you can feel my legs tensing as I get closer and closer to cumming. You stop and lay down on the bed. You don’t want to miss my weight on top of you.

Straddling your face now, I feel you get right back to licking and sucking. You wrap your hands up around my ass, you’re covered from head to waist by my body. The weight envelops you, but it’s everything you’ve been waiting for. I turn around to see that you’ve started stroking your cock while I’m straddling you. My pussy juices coat your face and I hear muffled moans. Seeing you stroking your cock finally pushes me over the edge and I start to tremble with a powerful orgasm as you finish me off. Hearing me cum drives you further and you can’t fight the urge to get inside me.

As I move off, you sit up and toss me over on the bed. So much body but it’s as if I’m light as a feather. You’ve got me exactly where you want me. You’re between my legs in a flash and sliding into my wet pussy. Your cock fills me and I smile at the thought of being filled in both ways. You slip in and out of me while you squeeze my belly and thighs. As you thrust in and out your firm legs slap against my giant thighs and ass, the motion sets my belly and breasts in a constant rippling rhythm and you’re transfixed by the sight and the feelings. You come forward to kiss me and you can barely reach my face over my massive belly. I wrap my hands around your back and run my nails along your shoulders and bring my thighs up to squeeze your hips.

I flip over on my knees and you enter me from behind. Your hands wrap around my hips and you drive forcefully into me, my ass jiggling with every thrust. The image is overwhelming from your vantage point and you lean forward and grab my hair. Biting my back as you fuck me harder and harder. I can see you’re at the brink, your breathing is intense and I look back at you and beg you to come for me. It’s more than you can handle and you plunge deep into me a final time and shake in a powerful release of physical and mental energy. Wiped out, you collapse with me.

Sweaty and satiated, we drift off to sleep while I quietly wonder what I’ll have for breakfast.

Latest posts

Back