• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

An FA Video Game Creation

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZainTheInsane

Okay, after reading this thread I just HAD to see if I could muster some support, and perhaps with the talent of those who are in the Dimensions Community, produce a game through Dimensions which would not only be fun, but would include the talent of everyone in the community.

I was thinking something along the lines of a game utilizing the talent of one (or maybe more) authors from the story board, as well as anyone who has the ability to design, model, animate, texture, or anything else related to game design. I'm not sure if I'd be the best person to run the project, my own abilities are limited, and I'm sure there are many more qualified, but since no one has stepped up to the plate, I figure that I'll try to get something started, and see who shows up.

Please take this seriously, it would be incredible for this community to have a game designed in a fat positive way, which would not only have the possibility of having single player fun, but the future possibility of having multi-player capability to add another dimension to the community of Dimensions.

Any suggestions, thoughts, and applications will be taken seriously, and I'll try to coordinate this as best as I possibly can until someone better or more able comes to help, or perhaps take the project under their wing.

So, anyone think this might be a good idea?

Latest posts

Back