• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

An FA

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnFa

Usually I would write this in my journal of supression, but I figured hey might as well be critiqued on Dimensions lol... Anyways I'm an FA, and a Feeder(And no, I'm not a feeder, because I'm pure evil. I just am) Trust me I wish I could change it, but I can't. From the second I felt physical attraction towards women, my eyes wondered to the biggest ones. I love everything about a massively fat woman. From chubby fingers, and double chins, to huge bellies and thighs, I find the BBW and SSBBW body to be a work of pure art. Now for my dilemma. I've been with my girlfriend for 4 years now, and love her more than life itself. I'd do anything for her, including suppressing my sexuality. Don't get me wrong I find my girlfriend beautiful inside and out, but I can't help myself from thinking it. I wish she was bigger. I wish she'd gain weight. I wish I could feed her, stuff her, etc... It drives me CRAZY!!! I want so much just to love her for her, but I can't stop the thoughts from coming... It's just a lame situation. I really don't know if I'm venting, or looking for advice. I guess a little of both. I understand it's a hard world for overweight women, but I wish this community talked a little more sometimes about how hard it can be as a man who loves them. Most heavy and thin women I've encountered don't like FA's. Thinking we are just a bunch of fetishized weirdo's who are either trying to keep them from their dream of being thin, or ruin their life by making them fat. Maybe I'm just whining. Maybe I just want my cake, and want to eat it too. Maybe I wish asking a partner to gain weight was looked at just as acceptably in society as asking one to lose it. Maybe I wish I was normal, or maybe I wish finding a 600lb woman attractive was considered normal. In all honesty though I just wish I was different. I wish I could look at my girlfriends body and my dumb ass penis could just be satisfied. I know that's not possible though, I'll always find fat women attractive, it's who I am, it's who I was born as. I'm a fat admirer, I find fat women attractive. I'm with a thin girl, I wish I could share my sexuality with her. I love her.

Latest posts

Back