• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anonymous Crush Announcement

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarella

Today I had a strange thing happen to me.

When I was in 1st year college, I went to a social/dance in a nearby town. I saw this gorgeous looking guy who I immediately thought was hot. I was young and shy and thought I would never meet the guy. Well to my pleasant surprise he asked me for a slow dance at the end of the night. We didn't exchange names. It was a very nice dance, we didn't say a lot but I could tell he liked me. I actually found out his name through friends and at the same time found out he had a girlfriend.

It was a memorable dance but I didnt see him again till today. While I was rushing to a Mass Flu Clinic I stopped at the local 7-11 to pick up some breath mints and guess who was standing infront of me in line....more than 20 years later? Yes.....my memorable-dance-crush-guy. He apologized for taking my spot in line even though he had clearly left his coffee on the counter infront of me. Then while I was walking out of the store after him, I got the nerve to ask him if he was "J.D." He said yes and asked me who I was. I said, you wouldnt know me but I sure remember you. He asked me my name and he smiled and said, no...sorry..I dont remember your name(as if he could after 20 years and at least 100 more pounds on me) . I laughed and told him we had had a slow dance about 20 years earlier. I smiled as I told him that I still remember that dance today and thanked him for the great memory. He smiled and said he wished he could remember it and thanked me for making him smile. I quickly drove off to my work appointment, but it felt good to tell him that he had made such a nice impression so many years ago when I didnt have the nerve to tell him back then. It was totally innocent and a flashback into my youth.

Well do you have a crush on someone here? Regardless of your gender, their gender, your marital status or their marital status; get it off your chest anonymously here in this thread. Profess your crush.

Latest posts

Back