• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Another new person :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seska

Hiya!

About me! I'm Seska, 28 and live in the Netherlands.
Have been a BBW all my life really and currently weigh in at 160 kilograms (forgive me for not recalculating the metrics here). Over here, in the Netherlands, BBW's are still a bit of a novelty. I can't honestly say I've seen many women of size here that carry their weight with pride, which is a damn waste, there are so many beautiful plus sized women here!

Anyhow, cause I wanted to share the BBW love I've recently joined the beautiful girls at bbwpinups.com and soon my site on there should be going up (it's still in development at the moment). I have always done commercial modeling in the Netherlands and only recently realized that I really enjoy doing erotica

The BBW/FA scene as a whole is a bit new to me even though I have bumped into a lot of overlapping similarities because of my BDSM lifestyle. So forgive me if I don't exactly speak the talk or walk the walk, I'm here to be educated

Latest posts

Back