• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anti-Climactic?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsXXLBombshell

Am I the only person who loves Christmas or at least all the stuff that leads up to it, goes crazy getting ready for it and when it comes feels a little anti-climactic? A little let down?
Starting yesterday (christmas eve) I woke up feeling antsy and sort of out of it, already feeling sort of let down before anything happened. Poor Tom (BF) had to deal with my being very needy and sad til he went to his moms at noon.
My family only really celebrates christmas eve, we go to my grandparents and since they and my uncles and aunts are getting older and so many of them now live about 30+ miles away in another town we have started having the get together earlier and earlier, this year it was at like 4 til 7.
Tom was with his family all day yesterday (huge family none of whom I really know and did not really want to meet for Christmas) and spent the night at his moms "request" (you know how some moms make turning down a request a slap in their face)
I ended up going to the bar with my best friend and Tom came down for a couple of hours before heading home and we saw another friend but all in all it was a pretty lame night, and here I am alone til at least 5 if not 6 tonight. I ended up eating alone at Shari's restaurant reading a dumb vampire book.
Nothing other than one walgreens and a few restaurants are open so no window shopping, nothing good is on tv and I just feel let down.
It feels worse cause I have been very up about christmas, making tons of gifts and goodies and decorating and I am not a bah humbug sort of person.

Latest posts

Back