• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anti-Fat Friends

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBeautifulRed

do you have a friend who is your good friend and doesnt see you as fat but then will say things about fat people and it kinda hurts? My roomate is a really good friend of mine, our boyfriends are cousins and practically brothers and we are good friends but sometimes she says things about how she used to be so fat, how hard it must be to be fat. etc.

one time, ooo it really got to me. She was like "I mean I could never be that fat (refering to a tv special about someone who was immobile) my sister is a 9/10 and she can never find clothes." WHAT THE F***!!!! your sister is
still in juniors sizes and shes 24!

When she says stuff about fat people makes me think, and maybe I'm paranoid but I bet she says stuff about me to others like "Amy, is really pretty but if she lost some weight she could be gorgeous." I know she doesn't think I'm ugly, not yet at least because she told me that the first time she saw me she thought I was really pretty out of the blue one day. She also sometimes makes comments about my big butt or chest and I just reply "yeah be jealous". Maybe I'm wrong but she prob is jealous since she is 20 years old and still can shop in little girl sizes. Seriously one of my fists are bigger than her chest.

And my boyfriends cousin, has said to her before appearntly that he thinks big boobs and big butts are gross. She told me that, like what am I supposed to say? Um okay? I was like "Well John loves that about me and wouldn't ever want me any other way" And I know I am going to be a bigger girl later in life, and I know John will stand by me no matter what anyone else thinks.

I know this turned out to be a rant but curiosity is sitll abound. How do you respond to double faced pepole who are anti-fat?

Latest posts

Back