• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anyone here with special needs family members/friends?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StargirlCupcakes

Extreme Softness
I'm new here so not sure if I can post about this stuff but from browsing through this forum I think it's ok? I'm a mommy of a wonderful little 4 year old boy who happens to have autism. It's been a long struggle (but totally worth it!) the past few years as he's getting bigger and learning new things, and new ways to make messes and end up hurting himself. Lately we've especially been struggling with food choices, interacting with other children, and BEDTIME. Ohhh bedtime. I've learned of special needs beds for kids like him. The one I'd love to get him is basically a twin size crib with really high rails so he can't, for lack of a better term, escape in the night! Sadly insurance won't cover it for us so it's more of a dream. Anyway, I was wondering if there were any other fatties or FA's on here with special needs kids (or family members, friends, etc.) and if so what are the things you struggle with? Any FRIENDLY advice and tips is always nice, too! Thanks for reading. :)

Latest posts

Back