• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anyone know a supersized amputee?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purple Tights

Hi folks,

I'll do a brief introduction and then get down to my concerns. I was in a bad car accident last spring (07) and broke both my legs, plus my right ankle and foot. I'm a well-controlled diabetic. I've had three surgeries on my left leg and four on my right. I'm going to have one more surgery on my right foot next month, and perhaps on the left one too at the same time. The surgeon is doing everything he can to save my legs, but he's mentioned several times that I might have to have either or both of my legs amputated, and if there's an amputation, I will never walk again.

Talk about depressing news :( I'm trying not to focus on it too much, but rather envision myself walking without help in the future. But I do have to prepare myself for this situation if I can.

I'd like to ask you if you know any supersized lower-body amputees who might talk with or email me about what their lives are like now and how they do the day-to-day activities necessary to life.

I thank you greatly for reading this and offering suggestions.

Latest posts

Back