• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anyone successfully come out as a gainer?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JiggleGut

Hi...I am a guy who up until recently was quite thin. All my life I dreamed of being fat, especially having a big belly. In college I did put on the old freshman 15 and really loved it, but negative comments from a relative made me very self conscious. I have put on wieight and a bit of a belly over the years, but find I hide it under baggy clothes etc...I am 210 lbs and have a 45 inch gut. But I want to come out of the "fat closet" and openly declare I am a gainer. I know most of you will say.."just do it!", but that is easier said than done. HAs anyone had experience with bringing up the topic with a family member? I think that I should start in small steps maybe, but on the other hand, I say damn it..don't beat around the bush, say "I am fat and I am going to get fatter and I hope my belly gets much bigger." I have a sister whom I a close too, but she lives a long way away...I last saw her last summer. I have been thinking of just dropping hints of my weight gain on the phone over the next few months and when I do finally see her, I will show her just how fat her little brother has become. I know she will accept me but don;'t want to horrify her. Also there is some possible humor here, as when we were kids she was chuncky and I was a beanpole, and I used to tease her (meanwhile envying her),,,now she is thin and I like the idea of her teasing me as I get fatter.
Has anyone had a good experience? Do I say I am a gainer? Or just get fatter and fatter.? As she does not see me too often, my gains over the year should be cause for comments.

An Unsure closet fatty,
JiggleGut

Latest posts

Back