• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Are you a PFH? (Panicky Food Hoarder)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
Hi, I'm AM and I'm a Panicky Food Hoarder.

What is that, you ask?

Say we're having a snow storm and I know I'm going to be hunkered down in the house for two days. I've planned poorly and I have only one bag of chips.

I am likely to not open them until day 2, knowing that if I were to open and eat them all on day/night one, then on day 2, while still at home, I have NOTHING!!!!!!

It's fine to eat them on day 2, because on day 3 I have the opportunity to be out and about and replace them if I'd like.

So, it's not about having 30 bags of something, I'd still have hoarder thoughts like "well, if I eat one bag, then I only have 29 left!" - it's just about the access to the thing.

And this doesn't translate, for me, into actual "hoarding" - my cabinets are rarely full, I usually have a mostly empty fridge, etc. This is about things that I "want!" in the house, snacks or yummies or staples that if I run out, it's going to make my time at home less fun in terms of food choices.

How about you? Are you a PFH?

Latest posts

Back