As a BHM are you also attracted to BBWs and voluptuous women?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Are you attracted to BBWs or women opposite your size

• I love BBWS!

• I like smaller women who are opposite my size

• It doesn't matter, a fine woman is a fine woman!

Results are only viewable after voting.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
I was wondering if any of the BHM men here are primarily attracted to BBWs. Or do you like women who are the physical opposite of you in terms of weight?

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
I was wondering if any of the BHM men here are primarily attracted to BBWs. Or do you like women who are the physical opposite of you in terms of weight?
I'm not one to discriminate against the smaller woman. Nature kicks in eventually, then you get to experience both. :happy:

Boris_the_Spider

Looking at my dating history, it's stacked about 60-40 towards women who probably wouldn't be considered BBWs. If I were gun-to-my-head forced to state a preference, I'd probably say my ideal would be someone on the smaller end of the BBW scale, but I really am in the 'an attractive women is an attractive women, regardless of size' camp.

karmacomba

I wouldnt say I'm strictly 'BBW's only' in real life - bigger girls generally turn me on more, but I wouldn't call it a dealbreaker.

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
Personally I'm attracted to alot of different types. I dont see the size as a huge factor is whether I'm attracted to somebody though. It is part of it, i wont lie, but not the biggest by far.

What I will say, I dont like the idea of gainers/feeders (or indeed gaining or feeding myself), and i'm sorry to say but i'm not particularly attracted to people considered SSBBW....sorry ladies :(

But who really knows, the 'right person' could be ANYONE. If I felt a true connection with a gainer/feeder or SSBBW would I dismiss that relationship immediatly? No, the connection would still be true.

Sorry, I think I kinda rambled off topic a bit there :happy:

RJI

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
I just love women!
I have to feel a physical attraction to you but I don't base that on a size or even a specific race but a sense of style and sexiness (vibes). I have dated the "all american cheerleader" as well as many BBW's so I have ran the gamut with the exception of "goth" girls.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I fear I may have just annoyed a good half of the entire Dimensions crowd :(
BBWs and SSBBWs aren't all attracted to the same types/size so I don't see why it would be a big deal for you to tell your truth.

Ola

Keeper of 'tinis
Don't really have a preference. It depends more on the person than the appearance, but I guess at some point there is a line that can be crossed at both ends in terms of too skinny or too big.

Like I always say though; If you end up falling for someone you will find them beautiful no matter what they look like. At least that's what I've experienced, but if we're talking just general attraction then perhaps that's a moot point.

imfree

In Remembrance
Yep, it's true, I'm a plush, luxurious guy
who loves plush, luxurious Gals.:smitten:

bigpulve

I like more athletic, but bigger girls. Like softball players without the lesbian part. lol

LisaInNC

Well I am not a lesbian or even bi-sexual really (Ok I like to kiss girls) , but I find myself thinking bigger girls are hotter. No offense skinny girls, but I totally dig on the squishiness.

Mordecai

The fire is coming for us
I like women in most shapes and sizes. I don't think I could deal with a trapezoid though; you must draw the line somewhere.

Wanderer

Actor at Extra-Large
I like more athletic, but bigger girls. Like softball players without the lesbian part. lol
I'll just stand over here ---->

You know, out of the way of whatever's going to get thrown at you. :D

As for me? For once, I'm firmly (or at least "softly" ;) ) in the majority: While I have yet to go all the way, I have found that I love women of intelligence and humor, regardless of their clothing size.

taobear

I have a weakness for smaller women tiny to tell the truth but I am attracted to all women of any size if she is into me I'm at her door. LOL

Latest posts