Ask me anything....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Ask me anything! and I will answer honestly (as I can and still be decent :p )

Don't want to ask moi anything? How about you ask the person that posted above you then? Their choice whether or not they respond though..... ;)

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Hey, CAMellie......Am I still your Dims crush? :blush:;)

GEF, Where did you get those beautiful eyes?:wubu: From your Mom or Dad's side of the family? DO you speak with an accent? I think accents are sexy.:)

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
Hey, CAMellie......Am I still your Dims crush? :blush:;)

GEF, Where did you get those beautiful eyes?:wubu: From your Mom or Dad's side of the family? DO you speak with an accent? I think accents are sexy.:)
You will be one of my crushes forever and always!!! :wubu:
Do you think I'm pretty? :batting:

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
GEF, Where did you get those beautiful eyes?:wubu: From your Mom or Dad's side of the family?
Thanks for those sweet words, beautiful Lady :)
I take after my father's side of the family on a lot of things- my father didn't have green eyes- his were more grayish but I always think they must have came from his bloodline. There aren't any old pics of my father's family because he was raised in a foster home- that burned down when he left to join the army at age 18. My grandparents had all died before I was born so I don't have much to go by other than the few snippets my parents have told me of them. My mom says I resemble my father's mother in build- I can't confirm that since I have never seen her :(

DO you speak with an accent? I think accents are sexy.:)
I moved to NC as a small child- carrying a heavy "Joisey" accent with me. I kept it for many years but it eventually gave way to some southern sounds as I grew into my teens. However, many people from here still ask me where I am from and some have told me that I sound like I am from Louisiana (I have never been there and don't know what they sound like to be honest- probably just a mixed accent). When I go to Jersey, they ask me where I'm from, too :p

Btw, I have also been told that my accent will change with my mood- I do tend to be more "southern" when I am around people from the countryside here and get more "northern" when angry or annoyed.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
You will be one of my crushes forever and always!!! :wubu:
Do you think I'm pretty? :batting:
But of course, Darlin'.:) And if I rolled that way.....I would be the luckiest girl in the world.:bow:

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Mimosa, how did you find this site?
I found this site while visiting Mo'Nique's F.A.T. Chance site in late 2006. There was a link on their old site under "Sites We Love". I just checked the site today and the Dims link is not there anymore.:( It should be!:eek::)
Have a great week, GEF. :bow:

Santaclear

User
Why are the words "Asparagus" and "Labia" next to each other on the Forum Index now after I click "New Posts"?

Blackjack_Jeeves

I'm a pepper, too...
Hey, question for you!

Do you think making a little man, in the process of running, out of formations from spilled purple wax after a candle has burned out, is cool? If so, am I the coolest ever?

(I desperately wish I had a digital camera to photo that little guy. As it stands, I'll keep the pieces of wax.)

prettysteve

Miss Green Eyes: Have you ever had any soul brothers as close friends? What is your opinion of soul brothers? Have you had much interaction with soul brothers growing up. Just curious....

From your Chocolate Phat Admirer:pretty Steve

Group builder