• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Authentic - by Ichida (~BHM, Romance, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ichida

~BHM, Romance, ~~WG - A webcam request is acted out - in real life.

Authentic

by Ichida

Jeff walked onto the “stage” set, a replica of a nice house with all the amenities. He mentally called it a stage because it was his acting platform for his new job. He was a fantasy fulfiller. Unlike his coworkers, his “services” had been purchased by a single buyer, apparently someone with a lot of capital invested in this business venture.

So here he was. Being on film he was used to – he had done this enough to feel almost at home. But this time he had been warned that he would receive odd wishes – and to do them, or he would be fired.

Sauntering in, hands in his pockets, he sat on the couch and flicked on the tv. The camera leered at him coldly from the corner. Instead of glancing at it, he snagged a bag of chips off the side table. Apparently this client was one who liked it “au natural”. The tv show was relatively amusing, and he caught himself laughing aloud a few times. After it was over he wandered into the kitchen, thirsty. Grabbing a bottle of water the text screen, which was on every wall, lit up.

No. Soda or beer.

Shrugging he snagged a coke out of the fridge and chugged it down, the cold bubbles tickling his throat. Snapping the can down with a gasp of satisfaction he neatly wiped his lips.

Another.

Obliging, Jeff drank this one slower. When no new instructions came he tugged at his pants, huffing out a breath and chewing on his lip. Normally you didn’t type back to your client, you just did what they said. This one wasn’t being very helpful though. Fingers posed over the keyboard he typed his message quickly.

Haha! Well I honestly haven’t done this before, so I don’t want to just order you around constantly. I’d rather just watch and get to know you,
was his response, the text flicking across the screen quickly.

"Well, what are your fantasies?" Jeff asked, leaning on the edge of the counter. "That is what I’m here for. To please you in ways that you don’t feel comfortable asking someone else to do."

The lack of response would have been agonizing except the line at the bottom showed – assumably she – was typing. I don’t think I can say what it is. I’ve had it for years and it’s just too weird. It’s not like the regular S&M stuff, or daddy fantasies…It’s way weirder. And…I want it to be natural. Telling you to do it won't be as exciting as seeing you do it.

"Well, I can only be myself then and hope I make you happy. But I have to tell you I’m a guy - and left to my own devices I eat, sleep and go to the bathroom. Oh, and watch tv. Seriously, you can tell me what your fantasy is, and I can go about fulfilling it in my own way."

Really? It's…weight gain.

"No problem. There aren’t any weights on this set but we’ll install them and I’ll start pumping tomorrow." Jeff felt his own bicep, large but not hugely so tugging the material of his top tight.

NO!

"No?"

By weight gain I mean…getting fat…

Jeff leaned back, understanding. He chewed his lip. Oh. Oh. Oh. This would have larger effects then just the time on the set.

I’m sorry, never mind, I knew this was too weird…

“No, actually, I’m more surprised than anything…” It was true, surprisingly. “I mean, look at the way our culture is – half the guys are overweight. You’d think finding one would be simple,” Jeff said aloud.

It’s not being fat…it’s…liking eating, liking the weight they gain…

"So why ask me to do it as part of my job? I mean, I’ll do it for you. But this seems like you want something more sincere…More real than this can provide," Jeff reasoned. “Not that I don’t want –“ The phone ringing next to him freaked him right out of his skin.

“Hello?” he asked foolishly. Clutching the receiver he tried to steady his racing heart.

“You’re right…I’m sorry…” The small female voice on the other end sounded incredibly ashamed, and close to tears.

“You’re right,” she repeated, her voice shuddering as she gulped air.

“No, no!” Jeff hastened to assure her. “I’ll do it, it’s not weird at all!”

The only sound on the other end was a hiccup and then the first howl of crying, cut off by the receiver clicking down.

“Oh brother - now I've gone and done it," Jeff whirled, the text showing “user has logged off.”

Bolting out of the room he flew into his manager’s office.

The small man whirled to face him, the screens behind him casting a demented light on his face.

“You idiot!” he screamed, spittle flying from his mouth. "You get back there! You fix this! We can’t lose her! YOU BETTER FIX THIS OR YOU’RE FIRED!!!”"

Scurrying back to the room Jeff paced, running his hands through his hair. Picking up the phone he paused, an odd expression stealing over his face. No – that wouldn’t work. Last incoming call…Yes! Scribbling the number down he went on the internet and found the address. Thank goodness it was a house number and not a cell!

Throwing his leather jacket on, he raced to his car. The only way to fix this was to find her and talk to her - hopefully she wouldn’t pull out of this.

“I’m going to need kneepads for all the begging I’m going to have to do!!!” he thought.

~*~*~

Jeff stood outside the door of the apartment, hand poised over the high quality wood. Shaking his head he blew his hair out of his eyes. Bravery wasn’t going to come to him – he needed the kind of bravery a few shots would give him. Rapping smartly three times he crossed and uncrossed his arms, then settled for shoving them in his pockets. The door opened slightly and a red-rimmed eye appeared in the scant inches.

“Yes?” she asked thickly, eyeing him warily. Jeff realized that she probably couldn’t see him clearly due to the dim light, and because the bulb was behind him, he was likely backlit. “Whatever you’re selling I don’t want any.” Her pale face was slightly splotchy but still attractive. Her pert nose was reddened, her rosebud mouth turned down at the corners.

“Um, I’m not selling anything, I’m here to apologize for, uh, the, you know, earlier.” He stuttered to a halt, running his hands through his hair again. Her eyes widened in recognition and understanding. As she attempted to shove the door shut he snaked his foot out, putting it between the door and the jam. “Wait!” he cried desperately. “I need to talk to you!”

“You shouldn’t even be here – they aren’t supposed to give out my information!” she called through the door.

“They didn’t, I got your number when you called me!” Jeff tried to explain. “Please, miss, I need to apologize to you!”

“Why? Because you’ll lose your job?” She sounded bitter.

“No! Because…Because I hurt you…I’m not sure how, but I did!” The door stopped trying to close, and it slowly opened. Sighing in relief he removed his hand and offered it to her. “Jeff. Don’t worry about telling me your name – this isn’t what it is about.” Gently entering the threshold he slid a hand across her shoulders, confident he had the upper hand.

“You want it to be real – well it can’t be real in a studio now can it?” Jeff reasoned, looking down at her petite, beautiful form. Her green eyes were framed by lush dark lashes the same colour as her curls. “The only thing I can offer you other than my apologizes is the chance to fulfill that fantasy.”

She blinked away tears and stepped back. “You just want to because you’re job is on the line.”

Jeff chuckled and flipped his hair back. “I’m pretty sure I already lost my job – I failed the biggest client, then stalked her to her house!”

Her lips curled in a tentative smile. “Well, hardly stalking…it was pretty dumb to call on my home phone,” she admitted, taking his still proffered hand. Taking a deep breath she relaxed. “Don’t worry Jeff, I’ll speak to Mr. Norman, so don’t worry about your job.”

Jeff slowly shook his head and trailed the back of his hand down her cheek lightly. She inhaled sharply and turned a becoming pink colour. “Look…It isn’t about the job,” he said slowly, emphasizing each word. “It’s about gaining weight for you.”

Her lips quirked again and she sighed. “My name is Carmandy by the way. And like I said, it isn’t just about having a hot guy get fat.” A brief cocky grin appeared on his face. “I want…a partner…a boyfriend, maybe more. It isn’t a Thursday night thing…Sorry.”

Jeff looked down at her for so long with such intensity she began to blush again, running her hands down her stomach and hips nervously. “Carmandy?”

“Yes?” she quavered as he leaned over her and tilted his head.

“Will you do me the honour of going out with me tomorrow night?” Her lips parted and she swayed a step closer, lips parting as if she expected a kiss as he leaned down.

“Yes,” she managed, as if strangled.

Grinning like a schoolboy he passed her upturned face and kissed the back of her hand lightly. “Then I will see you tomorrow…How about the steak and seafood place around the corner I saw coming in?”

A furious blush had darkened her face when his lips connected. Now she laughed aloud, throwing her dark mane back in delight. “Sounds perfect! Seven sound good?”

“Perfect,” he said, his deep voice caressing her body lightly. Backing away he bowed over her hand and, turning on his heel, walked down the hall whistling.

She stared at his retreating back and bit her lower lip, grinning like a fool. Wow. He was something, that was for sure! Closing the door she leaned her back against it, her nipples taut against her bra as anticipatory shivers coursed down her arms. Now the big question – what to wear?

Part 2 coming soon...suggestions and comments welcome!

Sorry for it taking so long!

Ichida

Latest posts

Back